Hitbtc Withdrawal offline

Author
a
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hi everyone !

first of all, i am new to this form and to IOTA though i red a lot of nice reviews and comment so i decided to jump in

i had a few coins on Hitbtc and decided to exchange them for IOTA ;

i've been trying to withdrawal my IOTAs from Hitbtc for the last couple of days but it seems that both deposit and withdrawal action are offline ;

does anybody know why ?

should i convert my iota to ether, move them to binance, then convert them again in Iota and make the withdrawal from binance ? or you think hitbtc will resume its working status ?

thanks in advance

regards

Gianluca
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
alienlifeform - 28 Sep 2018
hi everyone !

first of all, i am new to this form and to IOTA though i red a lot of nice reviews and comment so i decided to jump in

i had a few coins on Hitbtc and decided to exchange them for IOTA ;

i've been trying to withdrawal my IOTAs from Hitbtc for the last couple of days but it seems that both deposit and withdrawal action are offline ;

does anybody know why ?

should i convert my iota to ether, move them to binance, then convert them again in Iota and make the withdrawal from binance ? or you think hitbtc will resume its working status ?

thanks in advance

regards

Gianluca

@alienlifeform 
Thanks for posting. If the Tangle is online and working, the withdrawal issue is going to be solely dependent upon the exchange itself. You should be able to log into your Binance account to see if they've got IOTA withdrawals suspended, so that'll provide some good information for your decision
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search