My walett shows 0io, lost all my Iotas :(( Help Please

Author
E
posted Last Year
HELP
Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone, 

last night I have checked my wallet n everything was fine, all my Iotas were in there. ( I used the old style wallet, v 2.5.7)
And as I have been told to use the new wallet which is more secoure, ​Trinity Wallet, I installed n used it with my existing seed.
Unfortunately, after loged in, there were no any Iotas n it's shows 0io. After that, I tried to loge in to old wallet to check my blance but it was shocking too, there were no any single Iota, I lost all.
Could you please help me what can I do?
Also, I have tried to send 10 Iotas to my wallet to make sure it does work but I havent receive any.
Im so sad for this lost.
Please anyone can help me out.

Regards​​​​​​​​​​
HELP
gaaddaar
g
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

Same problem has occured to me, have you able to get your missing tokens ?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search