IOTA Light Wallet "Not Synced"

Author
M
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi guys! 

I've installed IOTA Light Wallet on Mac, but I can't get in. I am pasting fresh generated seed, it tries to log in for a while and then error pops with "not synced" message. Screenshot is attached below. What's the cure for this? Thank you in advance! 

P.S. I am new to IOTA – sorry if it has been discussed earlier.

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Maxjaja - 17 Sep 2018
Hi guys! 

I've installed IOTA Light Wallet on Mac, but I can't get in. I am pasting fresh generated seed, it tries to log in for a while and then error pops with "not synced" message. Screenshot is attached below. What's the cure for this? Thank you in advance! 

P.S. I am new to IOTA – sorry if it has been discussed earlier.

Connect to a different node. "Tools" > "Edit Node Config" > select different node
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search