valid IOTA Adress is trunkated with last 3 digits if entered into withdrawal bitfinex

valid IOTA Adress is trunkated with last 3 digits if entered into...
Author
b
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
my adress of my private community IOTA Trinity wallet is valid, as i proofed already at thetangle.org: 
GGCOAARW9ISKZASWJAZCZOBGUPFSRQCYCDPCKD9FCGC9EUPZULDHZYCLRKFWLKWTWYFZYTUNVUIC9FZNYVY9RCKXLD
but if i enter this address in bitfinex in the withdrawal section of IOTA, the inputfield in bitfinex trunkat the adress with the last three digits, so I can only enter the following trunkated address: GGCOAARW9ISKZASWJAZCZOBGUPFSRQCYCDPCKD9FCGC9EUPZULDHZYCLRKFWLKWTWYFZYTUNVUIC9FZNYVY9RCK
what can I do? I am anxious, the transaction could not get through to my wallet, if I trigger the bitfinex transaction with this trunkated address. I asked already bitfinex and they said, the full adress GGCOAARW9ISKZASWJAZCZOBGUPFSRQCYCDPCKD9FCGC9EUPZULDHZYCLRKFWLKWTWYFZYTUNVUIC9FZNYVY9RCKXLD is invalid, which is wrong. I proofed it to them with the argument, that this address can be entered into the tangle explorer and returns a valid result. am i the only one with that problem?
HELP
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search