TRINITY ISSUE

Author
D
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, i need help.
I am using Trinity desktop wallet and there appeared three pending transactions which i didn't do.
Bundle Hash: ILAIFNVFOZPCHBVRHLFKLQAOFNZQLQSERGELKAUUXLKBJAOEOJ9YZSCLWFTAGVSYBPJIKQCVESJUOWWJW - send 700mi
Bundle Hash:QOLFXVUKULXQELOTKLXIBKUIO9UOGTWDCTACVEOZFROBIPGLVKNKNHOFCJPPXFHSCEVZBZL9ZPCRHRPHA  - send 990mi
Bundle Hash: XYQSTKSREJAILSTGQEKEKFLGSCN9ADYFJEIZQHPVPT9LHITC9WGYJEOATFARUPZBUNVXITANLIWIJFFZC - receive 0i

Funds are still intact but i would like to move all funds, which are much larger but i am not allowed to do it before those three transactions are confirmed.

Thank you in advance.
Dean74
D
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I apologize, my mistake. Thank you HBMY289 from Discord.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search