Unable to send IOTA

Author
R
Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (48 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I initially bought IOTA in November 2017 on Binance and withdrew it to the IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.7. and the balance appeared without any issues. Upon the release of trinity wallet, i activated my original seed and bought more IOTA which i have since transferred to and from Trinity without any issues. The problem however is that even though my initial purchase from November 2017 balance appears on my trinity wallet balance, i am unable to send it. I have gone to account manager on trinity and the initial deposit appears with a red line through it. When i press on it it copies to clip board and no other action occurs. I have also gone through my transaction history on Binance and clicked on the address of the original transaction from November 2017 and the transaction appears as pending and when i try to reattach to tangle i get a message saying transaction is too old. Can you please advise
HELP
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
RonanM - 17 Aug 2018
Thank you very much for your help Alexas. I just bought more IOTA to celebrate Smile

You're very welcome!
Enjoy your shiny new IOTA coins! BigGrin

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search