Unable to send IOTA

Author
R
Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I initially bought IOTA in November 2017 on Binance and withdrew it to the IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.7. and the balance appeared without any issues. Upon the release of trinity wallet, i activated my original seed and bought more IOTA which i have since transferred to and from Trinity without any issues. The problem however is that even though my initial purchase from November 2017 balance appears on my trinity wallet balance, i am unable to send it. I have gone to account manager on trinity and the initial deposit appears with a red line through it. When i press on it it copies to clip board and no other action occurs. I have also gone through my transaction history on Binance and clicked on the address of the original transaction from November 2017 and the transaction appears as pending and when i try to reattach to tangle i get a message saying transaction is too old. Can you please advise
HELP
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (8.7K reputation)
Group: Moderators
RonanM - 16 Aug 2018
I initially bought IOTA in November 2017 on Binance and withdrew it to the IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.7. and the balance appeared without any issues. Upon the release of trinity wallet, i activated my original seed and bought more IOTA which i have since transferred to and from Trinity without any issues. The problem however is that even though my initial purchase from November 2017 balance appears on my trinity wallet balance, i am unable to send it. I have gone to account manager on trinity and the initial deposit appears with a red line through it. When i press on it it copies to clip board and no other action occurs. I have also gone through my transaction history on Binance and clicked on the address of the original transaction from November 2017 and the transaction appears as pending and when i try to reattach to tangle i get a message saying transaction is too old. Can you please advise

Hi @RonanM,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

What exactly do you mean, you are unable to send your funds? Do you get any specific error messages?
Could you please post the addresses you mentioned above so we can take a look at them on a tangle explorer? 

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
RonanM
R
Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)
Alexa - 16 Aug 2018
RonanM - 16 Aug 2018

Hi @RonanM,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

What exactly do you mean, you are unable to send your funds? Do you get any specific error messages?
Could you please post the addresses you mentioned above so we can take a look at them on a tangle explorer? 

Hi Alexas
As you can see in the screenshots below when i try to send to a newly generated deposit address i receive a message warning funds on spent addresses. The mentioned is   VKOTEC9HRFATUZMPGGDCBAYDIVWRXZOQCFFKIFLMYNSOA9TYJGANAAUCRL9BAJKADWVOIYHMVUTKOSEHDZLRTWTNKC 
Alexa
Alexa
RonanM - 17 Aug 2018
Alexa - 16 Aug 2018
RonanM - 16 Aug 2018

Hi @RonanM,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

Hi Alexas
As you can see in the screenshots below when i try to send to a newly generated deposit address i receive a message warning funds on spent addresses. The mentioned is   VKOTEC9HRFATUZMPGGDCBAYDIVWRXZOQCFFKIFLMYNSOA9TYJGANAAUCRL9BAJKADWVOIYHMVUTKOSEHDZLRTWTNKC 

The problem was that you had a transaction still pending from about two months ago. Here's the bundle:
https://thetangle.org/bundle/BZIJKYUFIIXLSANYUETLVODUYEFQNQWBYTDKIHJPDJCRBACJZLP9SHGG9ZLJ9AUBGHPRWJT9PQHKZAWKA

This one had to confirm first before you'd be able to send again. I just reattached it for you and it's confirmed now. 300 Iota went somewhere only you can know, but the rest is still there and ready to be sent now. 

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Edited 5 Months Ago by Alexa
RonanM
R
The balance on my trinity wallet is now zero. Does that mean that my original investment of 174.8 mi has been lost?
Alexa
Alexa
RonanM - 17 Aug 2018
The balance on my trinity wallet is now zero. Does that mean that my original investment of 174.8 mi has been lost?

No, they should be on the next address of your seed now. This one: 
https://thetangle.org/address/OHDICOHIHFJRWXLQL9L9QVPEJOAKGYMMJYCSKJOFNJCVV99XEABVBGZOTMWKPDHANGXVWFUJPTKFXBANA

Try this: Settings - Advanced settings - Manual Synch.

RonanM
R
Thank you very much for your help Alexas. I just bought more IOTA to celebrate Smile
Alexa
Alexa
RonanM - 17 Aug 2018
Thank you very much for your help Alexas. I just bought more IOTA to celebrate Smile

You're very welcome!
Enjoy your shiny new IOTA coins! BigGrin

nvanhcoin
n
Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)
Dear Sir/Madam
Pls help me to solve the same matter , I have the same problem when I am sending IOTA from may android Trinity Wallet to Binance Exchange , below is screenshots from my phone:

Your reply is highly appreciated

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search