Transfer Not Confirming On Exchange - 4 Days Now

Author
H
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I transferred IOTA to an exchange account 4 days ago, 2018-08-04 12:55:48. I see the transfer on the exchange 'Transaction History' showing (0/1) Confirmations. The Tx Id is: ZKSUTLWPOAVDEPG9UZQADWPKPBJB9XRSGSNXZLYTIPQRTLYRKUCCKYLW9UYUMNRQVA9SVXUKULXEZ9999
My ITOA Light Wallet continues to show the transfer amount.
I've transferred IOTA a number of times with this exchange and the latest Light Wallet without problems.
Can you advise what I might do to resolve or cancel the transfer?
Many thanks
HELP
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Howardroark - 7 Aug 2018
Hi,
I transferred IOTA to an exchange account 4 days ago, 2018-08-04 12:55:48. I see the transfer on the exchange 'Transaction History' showing (0/1) Confirmations. The Tx Id is: ZKSUTLWPOAVDEPG9UZQADWPKPBJB9XRSGSNXZLYTIPQRTLYRKUCCKYLW9UYUMNRQVA9SVXUKULXEZ9999
My ITOA Light Wallet continues to show the transfer amount.
I've transferred IOTA a number of times with this exchange and the latest Light Wallet without problems.
Can you advise what I might do to resolve or cancel the transfer?
Many thanks

Hi Howardroark,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

Your transaction was pending for so long because you never reatrached it. If a transaction isn't confirmed after 30 minutes, it needs to be reattached or it will be very unlikely to ever confirm. 

It's done now via https://www.iotareatta.ch and a little some push by the awesome crew from Discord #help. You're welcome. Smile

It's now up to the exchange to credit your deposit to your account. If it doesn't happen within 24 hours, open a support ticket with the exchange.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search