Transaction to the same seed - Where is IOTA?

Author
A
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello guys, 
I made a transaction from my phone (Trinity wallet) to my Light Wallet (2.5.7). The two Wallets had the same seed. At first, the amount appeared on my Light Wallet, but when I did the second transaction (Wallets had the same seed again and Trinity Wallet was back on Iota Light), the amount of the first transaction disappeared.

How to find IOTAs now?

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi @Arturich
welcome to Hello IOTA!

Your funds are never stored "in a wallet".
They're stored on an address on the tangle and you can access them with your seed, no matter which wallet you're using.
If you send funds from one address of your seed to another address of the same seed, the total balance doesn't change at all.
So if you sent them back and forth, they're just on a different address now, but still on the same seed. 
If your balance isn't correct, just try to to a manual synch with Trinity (Advanced settings) and it should be fine again.

For any further questions I'd like you to post the bundle hashes so we can look them up on a tangle explorer.
I can't do this from your screenshot because the hash is incomplete.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search