IOTA Transaction Pending for 3-days now

Author
j
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Three days ago, I transferred IOTA from my light wallet to Binance.  The transaction status has been confirming for three days now.  I have reattached the transaction over and over again.  The transaction still has not confirmed. 
The Txid is: YWRTOCESWFBHSSXTCUVMYXH9UGZPKTU9MOOWFEDTG9JWOTHEMYUCPRZAJGJEUCIGGOJTRAGZYJUYA9999
Please advise.  Thanks

HELP
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
jgreene32 - 29 Jul 2018
Three days ago, I transferred IOTA from my light wallet to Binance.  The transaction status has been confirming for three days now.  I have reattached the transaction over and over again.  The transaction still has not confirmed. 
The Txid is: YWRTOCESWFBHSSXTCUVMYXH9UGZPKTU9MOOWFEDTG9JWOTHEMYUCPRZAJGJEUCIGGOJTRAGZYJUYA9999
Please advise.  Thanks

Hi jgreene,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

Unfortunately it's incredibly hard to get transactions to confirm these days. I can't do it either at the moment.
My advise would be to post your transaction hash in the #help channel on our Discord. Sometimes people with own private nodes can help.
Here's an invite: https://discord.gg/hgbDnBd

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
jhmblvd
j
Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)Attached to Tangle (487 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have had a deposit failing to confirm for over a week now at Binance. I can see the deposit but its not confirmed. This really makes this coin unusable as a vehicle to buy and sell. I would get rid of all my IOTA if I could but I'm afraid to try and move it. Crazy. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search