Digital Diploma/Certificate using IOTA

Author
T
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good evening,
my name is Daniele, and I live in Rome, Italy.
I am starting to do a thesis on the Digital Diploma/Certificate using IOTA and I am looking for information about it. Could you help me?
I would like to evaluate the possibility of using IOTA in our University of Rome, to issue degree certificates. Is there something, project or other, about this argument? Can you help me by explaining me as IOTA could be used to issue Certificates (what should be the steps and costs) and sending me some information, links and other about it?
If you need more information to help me better, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you very match, you would help me a lot. I am sorry for my English.

Cordially,
Daniele Carlacci.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Tariell - 23 Jul 2018
Good evening,
my name is Daniele, and I live in Rome, Italy.
I am starting to do a thesis on the Digital Diploma/Certificate using IOTA and I am looking for information about it. Could you help me?
I would like to evaluate the possibility of using IOTA in our University of Rome, to issue degree certificates. Is there something, project or other, about this argument? Can you help me by explaining me as IOTA could be used to issue Certificates (what should be the steps and costs) and sending me some information, links and other about it?
If you need more information to help me better, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you very match, you would help me a lot. I am sorry for my English.

Cordially,
Daniele Carlacci.

@Tariell 
Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum, Daniele.

Google "IOTA MAM". Masked authenticated messaging is the means by which data is sent through the tangle, and it seems to mesh perfectly with your project's goal of putting diplomas on the tangle. There probably isn't much literature on the topic yet, so you might just want to dive in and start messing around with the MAM library on IOTA's github.

Post here with any further questions or comments as you learn along the way.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search