BALANCE 0

Author
J
Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hola, el día 22/05/2018 pase todas mis notas para la billetera de iota, despues de eso cerré la puerta a la que ayer y luego volví a abrir para medir más que me compraban, pero me atrapó una sorpresa desagradable al ver que mi saldo habia pasado a 0 por arte de magia (esto es la segunda vez que me pasa).
Despues de generar como 20 dirreciones y podido encontrar la transacción del mensaje a la billetera, el problema y la otra transacción que usted nunca realizó por el mismo precio el 18/06/2018.

Si esto es el futuro, ¿cómo es posible que desaparezca todo mi dinero? sinceramente a mi no me gustan los bancos, pero de momento no me han robado el dinero, pero es que en el caso de que me roben el meme y me puedan dar una explicación. Aqui esta gente de iota hay millas de quejas por motivos parecidos y nadie hace nada, ni nadie sabe nada de nada.

ESTOY ESCRIBIENDO ESTO SIN NINGUNA ESPERANZA DE QUE ALGUIEN ME AYUDE, ASI Y TODO SI ALGUIEN QUIERE AYUDARME A RECUPERAR MI DINERO SE LO AGRADECERIA. UN SALUDO
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
JAVI - 21 Jul 2018
Hola, el día 22/05/2018 pase todas mis notas para la billetera de iota, despues de eso cerré la puerta a la que ayer y luego volví a abrir para medir más que me compraban, pero me atrapó una sorpresa desagradable al ver que mi saldo habia pasado a 0 por arte de magia (esto es la segunda vez que me pasa).
Despues de generar como 20 dirreciones y podido encontrar la transacción del mensaje a la billetera, el problema y la otra transacción que usted nunca realizó por el mismo precio el 18/06/2018.

Si esto es el futuro, ¿cómo es posible que desaparezca todo mi dinero? sinceramente a mi no me gustan los bancos, pero de momento no me han robado el dinero, pero es que en el caso de que me roben el meme y me puedan dar una explicación. Aqui esta gente de iota hay millas de quejas por motivos parecidos y nadie hace nada, ni nadie sabe nada de nada.

ESTOY ESCRIBIENDO ESTO SIN NINGUNA ESPERANZA DE QUE ALGUIEN ME AYUDE, ASI Y TODO SI ALGUIEN QUIERE AYUDARME A RECUPERAR MI DINERO SE LO AGRADECERIA. UN SALUDO

Hola @JAVI,
welcome to HelloIOTA!

The wallet showing 0 balance could just happen after a snapshot or when the node you're connected is not in synch.
It does not necessarily mean that your funds have beens stolen. 
We can check if anything really is wrong if you post the address that you sent your funds to.
If you do not know which address it is, you can find it in your exchange's account withdrawal history.
Just look it up and post it here and we'll check it on thetangle.org.
Please DO NOT post your seed!

Oh, and please avoid double or tripple postings with the same content in the future.
I'm going to delete those now, because they are all the same.
Thank you! Wink

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
JAVI
J
Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)
Hola, gracias por tu rapida respuesta. E echo 3  publicaciones porque en 2 me equivoque de echo esa que has dejado es una de las publicaciones mal echas pero si has entendido no pasa nada.
A continuacion adjunto la  direccion a la que han ido mis iotas sin yo hacer nada.
MFJRDODQYUGZMXKKFMYGBWU9CWGQSWI9MXJA9DTCNMB9RZYXOCJBXCEWNWDGEOCXENKZDLZUJWETPBOKWRBDZUPUDD
Un saludo y gracias por intentar ayudarme.
Alexa
Alexa
JAVI - 21 Jul 2018
Hola, gracias por tu rapida respuesta. E echo 3  publicaciones porque en 2 me equivoque de echo esa que has dejado es una de las publicaciones mal echas pero si has entendido no pasa nada.
A continuacion adjunto la  direccion a la que han ido mis iotas sin yo hacer nada.
MFJRDODQYUGZMXKKFMYGBWU9CWGQSWI9MXJA9DTCNMB9RZYXOCJBXCEWNWDGEOCXENKZDLZUJWETPBOKWRBDZUPUDD
Un saludo y gracias por intentar ayudarme.

If you are absolutely sure that you did not make this transaction on June 18th, then someone else must have made it.
This can not be caused by a snapshot or unsynced node.
We can see in the transaction bundle, that not only one of your addresses was affected, but two of them: 
https://thetangle.org/bundle/FAHWH9BQIZPWRISQUXWFGZKHXBHZDBTDZWJYHTUFFFKCJZIZNNI9NHGHZLBDOWH9HWNHRZGIDXWUTFHQ9

That's only possible if someone has the seed to a wallet.
Can you remember how you created your seed?

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
JAVI
J
Si estoy completamente seguro de que yo no e realizado esa transaccion y a continuacion te pongo el enlace donde genere la semilla.
https://iotasupport.com/gui-download_es.shtml

JAVI
J
Te escribo otra vez porque no es en ese enlace donde genere la semilla, a continuacion te pongo el enlace donde la genere y este sitio si estoy seguro de que el correcto.
https://iotaseed.io
Alexa
Alexa
JAVI - 21 Jul 2018
Te escribo otra vez porque no es en ese enlace donde genere la semilla, a continuacion te pongo el enlace donde la genere y este sitio si estoy seguro de que el correcto.
https://iotaseed.io

If you generated your seed on this website, you fell victim to a scammer.
Online seed generators in general can not be trusted and should never be used to create a seed.
What they do is they pretend to generate random and unique seeds, but in fact they are not.
They generate only a small range of pre-determined seeds, which are all known already to the owner of the website.
All he has to do is to check these seeds for any incoming funds and take them whenever he wants to.
The moment you made your seed on that website, the thief already had it.

You are one of many victims of this criminal. It started in January and apparently it's happening until today.
You can read more about it here: https://medium.com/iota-demystified/what-happened-last-night-on-iota-b6157ade1e03
It's important to understand that this has nothing to do with IOTA or the wallet.
If you create your bank account log-in name and password on a malicious website, your money will get stolen too.

The only safe methods to create a seed are all in this blogpost: https://blog.iota.org/the-secret-to-security-is-secrecy-d32b5b7f25ef
Once Trinity wallet comes out of Beta, you can of course also use the integrated seed generator. I think it is secure already, but Beta is still testmode.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do now, except file a claim with your local (cybercrime) police and hope that the thief gets caught one day. 
If the thief ever gets caught, you will have to provide proof that those stolen coins belong to you.
So even if you don't want to involve the police, please make sure to keep your seed and all evidence of where your bought your coins from and where you sent them to afterwards (for example save your trade history and your withdrawal history from your Bitfinex account or wherever you purchased your coins).

I'm sorry that you've lost your funds!

JAVI
J
Ok, gracias por confirmarme la mala noticia. Un saludo
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search