Trinity Wallet update for Android/iOS v0.4.0 released

Author
s1ckm4n
Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators

Hey @s1ckm4n,
Thanks for the links!
We have many German members here, so the German link is really cool!
Did you write this article? 

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
s1ckm4n
s1ckm4n
Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)
Alexa - 21 Jul 2018

Hey @s1ckm4n,
Thanks for the links!

Yes, iotajournal.io is a project of mine and I'm glad, that you like it Smile

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
s1ckm4n - 21 Jul 2018
Alexa - 21 Jul 2018

Hey @s1ckm4n,
Thanks for the links!

Yes, iotajournal.io is a project of mine and I'm glad, that you like it Smile

I do like it, yes! Smile
Well done! Are you promoting it somewhere? Maybe like on Discord #german?

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
s1ckm4n
s1ckm4n
No, not at all. Right now I'm trying to strengthen my backlink portfolio to get more organic traffic to make the project available to a broader audience.

But I guess this is the hardest part of building such a project due to the fact, that I don't want to spam all around Smile

My vision is to write good content to help people getting in touch with IOTA.

If you link to the page somewhere would help me a lot.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
I just wanted to chime in and give you some encouragement @s1ckm4n . We need as many quality content creators in this space as possible. Keep up the good work, and be sure to keep the forum posted with your progress. 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search