Iota on bitfinex help!!!!!

Author
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
IclyMan - 18 Dec 2017
Can someone send me invitation key for Bitfinex registration. NOT REFERAL!

@IclyMan 

https://www.bitfinex.com

Edited 2 Years Ago by Winston
IclyMan
I
Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Winston - 19 Dec 2017
IclyMan - 18 Dec 2017
Can someone send me invitation key for Bitfinex registration. NOT REFERAL!

@IclyMan 

https://www.bitfinex.com
i still have space to enter invitation key, and i can't ask support because i don't have account. -.-
???
?
Edited 2 Years Ago by IclyMan
Freely
F
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Seems like Bitfinex currently cannot cope with the amount of new users. Registered users are not able to generate invitation codes at the moment. Either you have to wait or you have to use other trading platforms. Sorry.

Klaus ob3r
K
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Bitfinex and Binance are drowning in a reversed denial of service attack: masses want service, but they can only deny it.
Isn’t it funny how slow the Exchanges take note of this and how they leave all the business to Bitfinex and Binance?
Coinmarketcap lists 6 exchanges that offer IOTA for about a week now. Bitfinex has 49,49% of the volume, with Binance at 26% and Korean Coinone at now stunning 22%. Bitfinex is still charging 0.5 IOTA for every transfer, and has a minimum amount for transfers (I think I read 67.5 IOTA). At least transfers seem to work normally again, less than 15 minutes brought my last transfer into my Light wallet.

Bitfinex and Binance not accepting new clients is a good thing. It makes the IOTA more valuable, as it becomes harder  to get.

Own a secret pocket and you own the world.
IclyMan
I
Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)
Thank you all for reply, i tried yesterday to make registration on Bitfinex and i got notification that they don't accept new registration because they have DDoS attack, and after that i see this that it's needed Invitation Key. So can someone contact support and ask about this situation and ask for that Invitation key. I want to make reg. on Bitfinex because they accept $, i don't have other crypto currency.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search