Iota on bitfinex help!!!!!

Author
K
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Well Bitfinex is still behaving less messed-up than Binance. There, you get a red alert warning if you even try to move your IOTA out to somewhere else, like your own light wallet. I slowly get the feeling that IOTA has no intention to address this issue. Speculative buying and investment might not be in their focus. Smile

Own a secret pocket and you own the world.
noiota
n
Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)
I'd prefer a red alert warning that would make things clearer. But having a withdrawal processing for 6 days makes me a bit nervous. And no reply to my support tickets makes things even worse. Are they still there? I don't know...
noiota
n
Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)
Just watched the video you linked in your first post Klaus. Omg my hope is dwindling... I guess I will never see my Iota's.
esssgeee
e
Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)
Hopefully the 8th day brings me luck too . Had i  already got my coins, i would have bought more already . IMHO , I cannot see a better investment than IOTA in the crypto market. I dont know them all but seems to me to be of of the few that have intrinsic value
esssgeee
e
Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)
Day 8 - No IOTA
Klaus ob3r
K
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
IOTA is deliberately crippled and bottlenecked by its major sellers Bitfinex and Binance who are right now executing their scheme, if not scam, out in broad daylight. In every forum there are complaints and negative posts piling up, but noboday at IOTA foundation or whatnot seems to feel like putting out some information on this epic fail and its background. This is totally playing out in favor of controllers, regulators and fiat crooks. It is a bloody shame and I am more convinced every day that there is foul play involved.

Klaus ob3r
K
esssgeee I read this somewhere in a Mod post just now, maybe you want to adapt your strategy:
"Reattach and change hosts a few times per day, and the transaction will hopefully get confirmed soon. The network is very slow right now"

esssgeee
e
Klaus ob3r - 14 Dec 2017
esssgeee I read this somewhere in a Mod post just now, maybe you want to adapt your strategy:
"Reattach and change hosts a few times per day, and the transaction will hopefully get confirmed soon. The network is very slow right now"

to reattach , i would have to cancel the bitfinex withdrawal , and then attach new address from lightwallet and resend to that. Bitfinex put up a notice not to cancell and reprocess so I am not sure about the above as i may be starting from day one again.
I am rebroadcasting the history from lightwallet (although purposeless considering the transaction doesnt seem to have left bitfinex server)

or did you mean something else
Klaus ob3r
K
No esssgeee you are actually right I think. Better not cancel - it might kick you to the end of the line again.

esssgeee
e
Klaus ob3r - 14 Dec 2017
No esssgeee you are actually right I think. Better not cancel - it might kick you to the end of the line again.

Good news Gents ,
I just received my first IOTA bitfinex withdrawal. 
Although i had previously open support tickets , I opened again last night   a SPECIFIC ticket one to 1 of the 2 withdrawals that were still processing . And even though this one was a day later it still arrived before the older one. I dont know if that had any impact or if this info will help someone.

but I am very glad its arrived.

VIVA IOTA VIVA !!!

(But also shame on you exchange guys)

noiota
n
Wow, same here. The withdrawal has been confirmed today on Bitfinex.... Will check my wallet this evening. Hopefully it worked...
Klaus ob3r
K
So it is 8 days for esssgeee? and how many days for noiota?

Freely
F
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
I'm waiting since 6 days now and there's still nothing in my wallet and Bitfinex still displays "processing". But it is good to read that for some people something is happening.

noiota
n
You have to be patient. My withdrawal was processing for 6 days...
esssgeee
e
Freely - 14 Dec 2017
I'm waiting since 6 days now and there's still nothing in my wallet and Bitfinex still displays "processing". But it is good to read that for some people something is happening.

Ja , i think it safe to say that this was just backlog as they said  and you can rest assured now that your IOTA will come.

I guess thats what happens when they get $10b in 2 days unexpectedly
esssgeee
e
Heres are some pics , of the process.

and finally in my wallet

Freely
F
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Yay, my IOTA finally arrived in my wallet!!!

Klaus ob3r
K
I would love you guys to write down the number of days you waited for Bitfinex to let your IOTA arrive in your wallet. Going for stats. Thank you!

Freely
F
Sorry, I think these were 8 days in my case. Maybe 7 since I didn't find the time to check yesterday because the Android IOTA wallet currently doesn't work properly because the node is not fully synced and I didn't find the time to check the balance on a computer.

IclyMan
I
Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)
Can someone send me invitation key for Bitfinex registration. NOT REFERAL!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search