Iota on bitfinex help!!!!!

Author
B
Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Does any one know how I can get my Iota out of bitfined. I have been waiting for 48hours and the wothdrawl is still waiting
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Brocco87 - 27 Nov 2017
Does any one know how I can get my Iota out of bitfined. I have been waiting for 48hours and the wothdrawl is still waiting

@Brocco87 I'm not totally up to date on the Bitfinex situation, so maybe someone else with more knowledge can chime in, but they were experiencing some withdrawal backlogs last week that were in the process of being cleaned up. You can send a support ticket to Bitfinex if the withdrawal isn't processed soon.
Klaus ob3r
K
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Winston - 27 Nov 2017
Brocco87 - 27 Nov 2017

@Brocco87 I'm not totally up to date on the Bitfinex situation, so maybe someone else with more knowledge can chime in, but they were experiencing some withdrawal backlogs last week that were in the process of being cleaned up. You can send a support ticket to Bitfinex if the withdrawal isn't processed soon.

I was an early adopter of bitcoin and now I am an early adopter of iota, I don't own any other crypto-coins. I have become a member here to direct your attention towards a video an associate has pointed out to me. It is in German language, so I will give you the lowdown before I give you the link to the video: The explainer says that Bitfinex has come up with a possibly unlawful way to cope with the hack from a few months ago, the one hack that took about 30 million dollars off their net value. They launched a IOU token and used Ether to buy their debt back, and Ether seemingly created 60 million coins for this out of thin air, as it is not bound to anything but the US dollar (funny in a way...). Ether, as we know, is mirroring the US dollar, but without any actual fiat money in their pockets. That combined with the fact that Bitfinex is not connected to any traditional bank and thus has itself no fiat money to have their backs,  it becomes frighteningly clear that Bitfinex is in fact a blowup with no money behind it, a bubble soon to pop. My associates and me have pulled all our IOTA  off Bitfinex. It could mean that a harmful strike against IOTA is at stake, considering that Bitfinex is the top spot for IOTA transactions globally. And one last fact: Bitfinex’s IOTA transactions have become painfully slow within the last 4 weeks, which is also very much going against the idea of IOTA, right?  Any suggestions on this matter, honored admins?
Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkcPIhD_iMI

Own a secret pocket and you own the world.
Edited 10 Months Ago by Klausob3r
mausarm
m
Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (8 reputation)
Klausob3r - 27 Nov 2017
Winston - 27 Nov 2017
Brocco87 - 27 Nov 2017

I was an early adopter of bitcoin and now I am an early adopter of iota, I don't own any other crypto-coins. I have become a member here to direct your attention towards a video an associate has pointed out to me. It is in German language, so I will give you the lowdown before I give you the link to the video: The explainer says that Bitfinex has come up with a possibly unlawful way to cope with the hack from a few months ago, the one hack that took about 30 million dollars off their net value. They launched a IOU token and used Ether to buy their debt back, and Ether seemingly created 60 million coins for this out of thin air, as it is not bound to anything but the US dollar (funny in a way...). Ether, as we know, is mirroring the US dollar, but without any actual fiat money in their pockets. That combined with the fact that Bitfinex is not connected to any traditional bank and thus has itself no fiat money to have their backs,  it becomes frighteningly clear that Bitfinex is in fact a blowup with no money behind it, a bubble soon to pop. My associates and me have pulled all our IOTA  off Bitfinex. It could mean that a harmful strike against IOTA is at stake, considering that Bitfinex is the top spot for IOTA transactions globally. And one last fact: Bitfinex’s IOTA transactions have become painfully slow within the last 4 weeks, which is also very much going against the idea of IOTA, right?  Any suggestions on this matter, honored admins?
Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkcPIhD_iMI

Tether, nicht Ether Wink

Klaus ob3r
K
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Ja sorry richtig Tether... ich korrigiere es Smile
Zu spät. Geht nicht mehr, das editieren.

Also: TETHER ETHER !!!

Edited 10 Months Ago by Klausob3r
Turk
Turk
Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)
Winston - 27 Nov 2017
Brocco87 - 27 Nov 2017

I have had good luck with IOTA tx on Bitfinex, so far. But are there other (better?) exchanges where I can trade IOTA?

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Turk - 5 Dec 2017
Winston - 27 Nov 2017
Brocco87 - 27 Nov 2017

I have had good luck with IOTA tx on Bitfinex, so far. But are there other (better?) exchanges where I can trade IOTA?

@Turk Binance is another good option. And you can save 50% on fees if you sign up using a referral link. 
https://iotasupport.com/buyingiotaotc.shtml
Klaus ob3r
K
Funny not much seems to be going on here. Has anyone noticed the extreme delays when you try to send IOTA from Bitfinex to the Light Wallet? We are now waiting more than 48 hours for the transfer to happen. We tried to migrate to Binance, and the first transfer to there went through almost in realtime. But as we tried to send the IOTA from Binance to the Light Wallet, we are informed that the transfer was "suspended" due to "network congestion". 

WHAT IS GOING ON IOTA FOUNDATION?

rocky3xr
r
Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)
Klausob3r - 7 Dec 2017
Funny not much seems to be going on here. Has anyone noticed the extreme delays when you try to send IOTA from Bitfinex to the Light Wallet? We are now waiting more than 48 hours for the transfer to happen. We tried to migrate to Binance, and the first transfer to there went through almost in realtime. But as we tried to send the IOTA from Binance to the Light Wallet, we are informed that the transfer was "suspended" due to "network congestion". 

WHAT IS GOING ON IOTA FOUNDATION?

I know 2 people and me that on Nov. we have withdrawal our IOTA from bittfinex and a frew days after we had an out tx of our IOTAs!! all of us from same exchane... This is very strange
Freely
F
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Today I saw that Bitfinex now charges Tx fees on IOTA withdrawal. They say it depends on network capacity. At the time of writing the fee was at 0.5 MIOTA. I think this totally contradicts the IOTA system since this is built for zero fee transaction in general!

By the way, I am also having trouble getting my IOTA transferred from Bitfinex to my Wallet.
Hopefully they will remove the Tx fee completely when network capacity is better.

Winston
Winston
'At the time of writing the fee was at 0.5 MIOTA. I think this totally contradicts the IOTA system since this is built for zero fee transaction in general!'

Switch to Binance!
Klaus ob3r
K
In my yesterday's IOTA trading session on Bitfinex which turned out to be a total frustration with ZERO Iota leaving Bitfinex, I was very strongly reminded of the fraudulent tilt of the ominous bitcoin exchange Mt.Cox which I lived through live, but was fortunately not a victim to. This is the exact same story. Bitfinex is already on its knees, shivering and shaking. Reading now that they started to charge a fee on IOTA transfers, this is downright treason against the IOTA promise and so I am absolutely sure that this exchange is definitely finished.

Therefor let me state this: MOVE OUT OF BITFINEX WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT or face terrible losses.
Says my good friend Binder Dundat.

We migrated everything to Binance yesterday. Passing IOTA from Bitfinex to Binance worked in real time, but also they would not let us remove IOTA from their site. When trying to transfer IOTA to the wallet from Binance, they put a "Transfer suspended due to network congestion" in your face.

There is a chance that Bitfinex and Binance get their s**t together and stake up on network capability. Else you have only coinone.co.kr as third option - all in Korean, have fun with Google translate... and the rates are average 10% higher than in the west. So Binance is the place to move right now... and it does not seem to be a good one.

Brocco87
B
Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)
I agree i finally got my Iota out of bitfinex after 8days
Klaus ob3r
K
Brocco87 - 8 Dec 2017
I agree i finally got my Iota out of bitfinex after 8days

8 DAYS !!!!
This can not be called trading.

Brocco87
B
I agree. Someone should audit bitfinex
Freely
F
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Hmmm, there are really strange things going on there. Now I wanted to get my IOTA out of Bitfinex but now they increased the minimum transfer amount to 65 MIOTA. My deposit is less so there's at the moment no possibility to gent my IOTA!!

esssgeee
e
Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)
I also have not been able to get my IOTA out of bitfinex yet into my lightwallet , It still says processing after 3 days
Klaus ob3r
K
Isn't it interesting how IOTA, after a crazy rallye, is all of a sudden halting slightly above USD 4 (around € 3,50) and the rallye, after taking off in a very extreme form just 48 hrs ago, has come to a sudden halt? The IOTA trade price exploded to over 5 USD, then corrected steeply and is now hovering flat at 4, ever since Bitfinex and Binance have ceased to transfer the IOTA currency. The online exchanges have even come up with sudden dubious restrictions out of thin air (like minimum transfer amounts, transfer fees (!) and "transfer suspensions due to network congestion") and trading has completely stalled.
I suggest we are witnessing panic-attack-like market manipulation executed by Bitfinex, Binance and IOTA cooperatively. Bitfinex and Binance are absolutely necessarily directly talking to the IOTA people. Therefor the IOTA foundation is in on every possible scenario. I think it has been decided from the highest level that this sudden outburst of interest in IOTA buying has to be stopped, in order to avoid IOTA reaching a level where it inevitably has to be corrected sharply downwards. One can easily imagine the media morphing such a downward event into a "bubble burst", a very bad outcome for IOTA because the project is so serious, this would be ugly PR in a very early stage of this important project and could be quite harmful. Even more, the whole game of investing and speculating with IOTA on exchanges might have come as a distress to the concept of IOTA’s contemporary public image. I think IOTA tries to avoid crazy volatility shows like the Blockchain sector, and the exchanges have been somehow brought to play along. I think the stalling of IOTA transfers is a "we have to stop this" kind of panic reaction and fully deliberate, making it a manipulation by the powers that be behind the IOTA technology and the exchanges. If it is not, then we are witnessing Mt. Gox 2.0 and Bitfinex is finished, maybe even taking Binance with it. And then IOTA is done. 

I think the IOTA holder community should come together and take action against this by confronting the IOTA foundation, they have to take position towards this.

So please write an e-mail to the IOTA foundation protesting against this IOTA TRADING LOCK to {removed}
You can also call them at {removed}

Edited 9 Months Ago by Scott J
Klaus ob3r
K
Here you can use this letter:

IOTA TRADING LOCK
Dear sir or madam,
I hereby want to officially protest against the trading lock that has been put into place at Bitfinex and Binance.
Stop this immediately, it is market manipulation of the worst kind, and it will soon make the papers, then Bitfinex and Binance will be finished which can not be in the interest of IOTA.
Sincerely,

Brocco87
B
Done the email. Thanks
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search