missing iotas

Author
m
Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
To whom ever is in charge of this organization.
I have been waiting for your system to straighten it's self out. I see that's not working.
I invested in your venture and lost all my investments. I used only your TANGLE codes to do my investments. I used all your tools to establish my wallet.
Now I'm still looking for my missing 41 million iotas.
Will I be able to recoup my losses?
Thank you for reading this.​​​​​
HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
mm1alf - 14 Jul 2018
I have been waiting for your system to straighten it's self out. I see that's not working.
I invested in your venture and lost all my investments. I used only your TANGLE codes to do my investments. I used all your tools to establish my wallet.
Thank you for reading this.

For anyone wondering about the context, here are mm1alf's "purchase tangles": (quoted from one of his/her posts from 7+ months ago)

"Here are my missing purchase tangles with the amounts associated with each one. I have all my purchase receipts tp verify these purchases.
1) DYNIDNGNISDYKB9JIFKYG9RCQDPOBJWCRYGRSJRPOGXWLOTFRNXYVOWRPCFRPW9UTBWBDOMJLJLGBUDQ9GYDCRU9D ( 20 MILLION IOTAS)
2) PXAIKIOZUBYBUGNQIBNBNPXJXIUTGFJZWLPXZWFENIBMRQUPYCBZLEGDPDNARW9WZYGGVCNREZIXJIPWBIEVWWMIRD (10 MILLION IOTAS)
3)? F9LRNWYYQ9BPWHKEQHGPASSUWNWZKWERUD9RJDZVVXXJLWDG9UKDQEQJAQWQOSPAKCZYC9BQKQBGIWA9AZEGCUMMKXW (10 MILLION IOTAS)"

None of these 3 strings are found on the tangle explorers.
Edited 3 Years Ago by Winston
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Winston - 14 Jul 2018
mm1alf - 14 Jul 2018
Thank you for reading this.

For anyone wondering about the context, here are mm1alf's "purchase tangles": (quoted from one of his/her posts from 7+ months ago)

"Here are my missing purchase tangles with the amounts associated with each one. I have all my purchase receipts tp verify these purchases.
1) DYNIDNGNISDYKB9JIFKYG9RCQDPOBJWCRYGRSJRPOGXWLOTFRNXYVOWRPCFRPW9UTBWBDOMJLJLGBUDQ9GYDCRU9D ( 20 MILLION IOTAS)
2) PXAIKIOZUBYBUGNQIBNBNPXJXIUTGFJZWLPXZWFENIBMRQUPYCBZLEGDPDNARW9WZYGGVCNREZIXJIPWBIEVWWMIRD (10 MILLION IOTAS)
3)? F9LRNWYYQ9BPWHKEQHGPASSUWNWZKWERUD9RJDZVVXXJLWDG9UKDQEQJAQWQOSPAKCZYC9BQKQBGIWA9AZEGCUMMKXW (10 MILLION IOTAS)"

None of these 3 strings are found on the tangle explorers.
Thanks for context, Winston! 
Sorry for any bad formatting or typos, I'm on mobile and I also can't properly tag @mm1alf 🙄. 

Now, each of those strings seems to have some kind of mistake in them. But I found the correct addresses in the snapshot validation list and here they are:

1) https://thetangle.org/address/DYNIDNGNISDYKB9JIFKYG9RCQDPOBJWCRXGRSJRPOGXWLOTFRNXYVOWRPCFRPW9UTDWBDOMJLJLGBUDQ9

2) https://thetangle.org/address/PXAIKIOZUBYBUGNQIBNBNPXJZIUTGFJZWLPXZWFENIBMRQUPYCBZLEGDPDNARW9WZYGGVCNREZIXJIPWB

3) https://thetangle.org/address/F9LRNWYYQ9BPWHKEQHGPASSUWNWZKWERUD9RJDZVVXXJLWDG9UKDQEQJAQWQOSPAKCZYC9BQKQBGIWA9A

So, nothing's lost and nothing needs to be reclaimed or anything. All that is needed to access these funds is the correct seed to attach those addresses to the tangle in the Receive tab of the Lightwallet.

(EDIT just to tag @mm1alf)

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Edited 3 Years Ago by Alexa
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search