iota transaction is in pending status for quite long

Author
A
posted Last Year
HELP
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I tried sending iotas from my IOTA wallet. while remaining stuck on SENDING for few mins, It gave me REQUEST ERROR. In my exchange Binance i can see pending transaction for IOta deposit. What should i do now, i tried depositing again but getting PRIVATE KEY REUSE ERROR. I checked in TheTangle.org, there i can see my transaction in pending state. How long it will take to reflect as done or  I am still not sure whether transaction was in-fact complete from iota wallet side or not.
Edited Last Year by Amit
HELP
Amit
A
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Amit
A
even this isn't working.
https://www.iotareatta.ch/
Amit
A
getting error in  https://www.iotareatta.ch/ :  Error while checking status: Error: Request Error: The subtangle is not solid
Amit
A
Error while checking status: Error: Request Error: The subtangle is not solid

Reattached - 09:57
KAZB99EBAXWKTJSRJXDANHFARTCQGBSMEERZJZRBCEMBMMVBYVCBVFQFBGO9YKLROQRXJSVYKUMI99999
Promoted 1/6
Error: Request Error: reference transaction is too old
Amit
A

Somebody help...not able to send even after reattach. getting invalid response

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi @Amit,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

I saw your posts earlier today and tried to get your transaction to confirm a few times.
I'm pretty successful usually, but this time it didn't work for me either. It's not your fault, the network just isn't very reliable at the moment. 
A Request Error indicates a node issue and can normally be fixed by changing nodes. But these days many of the smaller nodes are going down because they can't handle the size of the database anymore and it can be quite hard to find a working node. It should get better after the upcoming snapshot on Monday.

However, your transaction is confirmed by now (as you probably noticed already). It's now up to Binance to credit your deposit to your account, which might take a while.

The Private Key Reuse Error shouldn't be an issue anymore. Please let us know if you still run into any problems!

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Amit
A
Alexa - 6 Jul 2018
Hi @Amit,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

I saw your posts earlier today and tried to get your transaction to confirm a few times.
I'm pretty successful usually, but this time it didn't work for me either. It's not your fault, the network just isn't very reliable at the moment. 
A Request Error indicates a node issue and can normally be fixed by changing nodes. But these days many of the smaller nodes are going down because they can't handle the size of the database anymore and it can be quite hard to find a working node. It should get better after the upcoming snapshot on Monday.

However, your transaction is confirmed by now (as you probably noticed already). It's now up to Binance to credit your deposit to your account, which might take a while.

The Private Key Reuse Error shouldn't be an issue anymore. Please let us know if you still run into any problems!

Thanks Alexa, thanks a ton. Got it confirmed. Smile

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Amit - 7 Jul 2018
Alexa - 6 Jul 2018
Hi @Amit,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

Thanks Alexa, thanks a ton. Got it confirmed. Smile

I didn't do anything, but you're very welcome! BigGrin

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search