Internship in Berlin

Author
D
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello would it be possible to do a non payed internship in the IOTA Foundation in Berlin? I thought that this would be the best place to ask this question since I do not found any information regarding this.

Has anyone ever did an internship at the IOTA Foundation?

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Daeh - 6 Jul 2018
Hello would it be possible to do a non payed internship in the IOTA Foundation in Berlin? I thought that this would be the best place to ask this question since I do not found any information regarding this.

Has anyone ever did an internship at the IOTA Foundation?

@Daeh 
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the forum.

This is a very cool idea - I'd encourage you to send the IF an email that outlines the experience you're looking for. If your desires link up with their needs, it might end up working out. Please keep us updated on your situation because I'm interested to hear how things work out.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search