Transactions still pending since may, can i cancel all transactions?

Transactions still pending since may, can i cancel all transactions?
Author
e
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

i have the problem, that i cant do transactions. All of my transactions are only pending. The first Transaction in my history that is still pending is from May 2018. I know the adresses of my iotas, but in this adresses are many transactions but they are all still pending.

The adress is VQUTG9VOJMPCNKLVQQLQRLPAOKBRBBNTDLKWKBBCISKVKGHRZGCZRMLKUJIMR9CAMINNYPARTUUHTFOUWPXZ9UPTK9. What is the problem? How can i transfer this iotas to a new adress and cancel all the pending transactions?

Edited 2 Years Ago by erodero
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
erodero - 5 Jul 2018
Hello,

i have the problem, that i cant do transactions. All of my transactions are only pending. The first Transaction in my history that is still pending is from May 2018. I know the adresses of my iotas, but in this adresses are many transactions but they are all still pending.

The adress is VQUTG9VOJMPCNKLVQQLQRLPAOKBRBBNTDLKWKBBCISKVKGHRZGCZRMLKUJIMR9CAMINNYPARTUUHTFOUWPXZ9UPTK9. What is the problem? How can i transfer this iotas to a new adress and cancel all the pending transactions?

Hi @erodero, 
welcome to Hello IOTA!
Transactions can never be cancelled, but I just confirmed your last transaction via https://www.iotareatta.ch. Is your problem fixed now?

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search