Looking for neighbours

Author
s
Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I've launched a full node and looking for neighbors now.

NomJakes
N
Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)
simplestuff - 26 Nov 2017
Hello,
I've launched a full node and looking for neighbors now.

I am interested in registering as a neighbour. PM me if interested.
simplestuff
s
Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (91 reputation)
Update - December 12
Finally node is completely synced, but only 2 of 8 applied neighbours is live. Still need more neighbours !

Beni
B
Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)
Hi,
I'm also looking for neighbors.
Please send a PM if you are interested.

Greetings
HohesC
HohesC
Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)
@simplestuff i sent you my node via pm
ManniTiger
M
Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)
one left?
Bean Sampa
Bean Sampa
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Hello everyone,
I'm setting up my first node now and I need neighbors ...

dezoid
d
Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)
hi, i also setting up my first full node for 24/7 and searching neighbors
Aaron Holmgren
A
Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)
I'm looking for neighbors. I've PM'd several people on this thread. Please PM me with your node address.

thomasj22
t
Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)
Hi all, same here, just set up a full node on my VPS (6 cores, 24GB RAM, SSD, static IP) and am looking for neighbours. PM me if interested.
Tony Wang
T
Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)
Hi all, I'm setted up my first node now and I need neighbors,  PM me if interested.
Bean Sampa
Bean Sampa
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Wangermann
W
Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)
Hello,

I want to setup an Full-node, but my current ubuntu-server seems to have not enough power (900 MB Ram, 25 GB ssd ). I don't want to tell anyone my IP-Adress here.
Does anyone know a good tutorial to install a IOTA fullnode on a ubuntu system?
Thank you very much! 

knobby
k
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Wangermann - 22 Jan 2018
Hello,

I want to setup an Full-node, but my current ubuntu-server seems to have not enough power (900 MB Ram, 25 GB ssd ). I don't want to tell anyone my IP-Adress here.
Does anyone know a good tutorial to install a IOTA fullnode on a ubuntu system?
Thank you very much! 

this works well http://www.iota.partners/  but i would not try it with less than 6GB of ram

Wangermann
W
Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)
I have now a new Server with 8GB Ram, 200GB SSD, 2 Cores (Hetzner / Ubuntu).
I followed this instruction: http://iota.partners (works for me, but follow NEVER my instruction here!), installed a Software called IRI... enabled the usual ports... and additionally installed "Nelson.cli" ... and now I have a full synchronised full node! My first test transaction with the IOTA-Wallet was successful - no waiting time oder connection errors like the public full nodes.

oliver_b
o
Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)

Hello,

I have a server running 24/7 windows
600 GB SSD/HDD, 8 GB RAM, 8 CPU vCores, server 2016

and looking for neighbors for my full node.
if you are interested in a neighborhood please pm me

thanks
oliver

a.
a
Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)
Hi. I'm looking for neighbors. PM me.
Erik
E
Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)
I'm also looking for neighbors.  Please PM me if interested.

Edited 4 Months Ago by Erik
??
?
Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)
I'm also looking for neighbors. Please PM me if interested.
??
?
Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)
I'm also looking for neighbors.
ip:159.138.0.168:14265
Please do reply after receiving this message.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search