Looking for neighbours

Author
s
Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I've launched a full node and looking for neighbors now.

NomJakes
N
Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)
simplestuff - 26 Nov 2017
Hello,
I've launched a full node and looking for neighbors now.

I am interested in registering as a neighbour. PM me if interested.
simplestuff
s
Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)
Update - December 12
Finally node is completely synced, but only 2 of 8 applied neighbours is live. Still need more neighbours !

Beni
B
Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)
Hi,
I'm also looking for neighbors.
Please send a PM if you are interested.

Greetings
HohesC
HohesC
Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)
@simplestuff i sent you my node via pm
ManniTiger
M
Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)Attached to Tangle (616 reputation)
one left?
Bean Sampa
Bean Sampa
Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)
Hello everyone,
I'm setting up my first node now and I need neighbors ...

dezoid
d
Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (83 reputation)
hi, i also setting up my first full node for 24/7 and searching neighbors
Aaron Holmgren
A
Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)
I'm looking for neighbors. I've PM'd several people on this thread. Please PM me with your node address.

thomasj22
t
Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)
Hi all, same here, just set up a full node on my VPS (6 cores, 24GB RAM, SSD, static IP) and am looking for neighbours. PM me if interested.
Tony Wang
T
Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)
Hi all, I'm setted up my first node now and I need neighbors,  PM me if interested.
Bean Sampa
Bean Sampa
Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (20,0K reputation)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search