Compiling the Iota App

Author
C
Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
From a high level, what does compiling the app with Electron Builder do? The Github ReadMe has an optional instruction about compiling. Is this needed to make the tutorial execute?
ChristopherJ
C
Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)

I recently found out that my Wallet GUI wasn't downloading due to a quarantined file. Would someone tell me why McAfee will not allow me to restore this file or an alternate failsafe? Should McAfee be disabled for me to use Iota properly??
HuKo
HuKo
Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)
ChristopherJ - 11 Oct 2017

I recently found out that my Wallet GUI wasn't downloading due to a quarantined file. Would someone tell me why McAfee will not allow me to restore this file or an alternate failsafe? Should McAfee be disabled for me to use Iota properly??

What you can do is set an exception in McAFee and allow iota to be safe listed - See if that helps.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search