Coins didn't arrive

Author
C
Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 
a few weeks ago I wanted to send Coins from Binance to my Wallet. It did not arrive until now and If i click on the adress/txid the iotaser.ch tells me, that: Sorry, the page you were looking for doesn’t exist. When I click on an older transaction it shows me further information... What is wrong here? Are my coins gone? Thank you for your help...
HELP
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Constantin - 12 Jun 2018
Hi, 
a few weeks ago I wanted to send Coins from Binance to my Wallet. It did not arrive until now and If i click on the adress/txid the iotaser.ch tells me, that: Sorry, the page you were looking for doesn’t exist. When I click on an older transaction it shows me further information... What is wrong here? Are my coins gone? Thank you for your help...

Hi @Constantin,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

iotasear.ch is just a tangle explorer, it doesn't have anything to do with your funds. It's maybe a bit like when your internet browser isn't working. That doesn't make the websites on the internet disappear, you just need to use a different browser to see them.

Try to use https://thetangle.org/, which is much more reliable and faster in general. If there's any issue with your transaction, please post an address or transaction hash and we can look at it together to see what's wrong. Please don't post your seed!

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Constantin
C
Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (42 reputation)
Thank you for your reply! My Txid is: 
G9SCIHLALEFTKQWMAJGOTRBHAIHIKAXFBCMGLUMLYIYLCNCNEUJKYFMOBOCHRHGDGEDZRTJFYDBTA9999
It looks like the coins arrived, but not in my Wallet...
How can I find out where they are? 
Best,
Constantin
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Constantin - 27 Jun 2018
Thank you for your reply! My Txid is: 
G9SCIHLALEFTKQWMAJGOTRBHAIHIKAXFBCMGLUMLYIYLCNCNEUJKYFMOBOCHRHGDGEDZRTJFYDBTA9999
It looks like the coins arrived, but not in my Wallet...
How can I find out where they are? 
Best,
Constantin
@Constantin
Hi Constantin,
since we can see that the coins arrived at your address, my first guess here would be that you just can't see this address (and also not the balance it's holding), because the snapshot on April 29th erased your transaction history.
That’s a normal occurrence. You can read more about it here: https://medium.com/@ralf/prepare-for-the-january-28-2018-iota-snapshot-10f565b371ab

Your balance should come back when you log into the wallet, got to the „Receive“-tab and generate and attach as many addresses as you’ve used before the snapshot happened. Like this:

Once the address above shows up, your balance should also reappear.
Please let me know if this works.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Constantin
C
Yes, it works!! Thanks a lot for your friendly help...
Best, Constantin
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search