Help! After entering the correct google authenticator code the IOTA wallet says Something went wrong...

Help! After entering the correct google authenticator code the IOTA...
Author
T
Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I entered the password correctly and after entering the google authenticator code it says: Something went wrong please try again. How can this be fixed? Does this have sonething to do with changing the password after setting up 2FA in the wallet?

Help is very much appreciated! Thanks
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Truths - 30 May 2018
I entered the password correctly and after entering the google authenticator code it says: Something went wrong please try again. How can this be fixed? Does this have sonething to do with changing the password after setting up 2FA in the wallet?Help is very much appreciated! Thanks

@Truths
Thanks for the post. Could you provide a screenshot of the error please?

Truths
T
Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)
Its the error or dialog box that says: Something went wrong please try again.

Thats after I correctly entered the google authentication code.

Is there a way to fix this without having to re enter and re setup everything abd delete and reinstall the mobile beta wallet app?
Edited Last Year by Truths
Truths
T
Is deleting and reinstalling the trinity wallet the only option??

Is there any other way?
Edited Last Year by Truths
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Truths - 30 May 2018
Is deleting and reinstalling the trinity wallet the only option??

Is there any other way?

@Truths 
I got the screenshot in your private message. I'm not sure what the answer is to this question. You might be able to find some Trinity experts in the discord channel.
CryptoKing
C
Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)
Hey, how did you find a solution to this problem?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search