Node Operators Questionnaire

Author
n
Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Please take a couple of minutes to fill this in if you haven't already:
https://goo.gl/forms/EBRhsGLho1o39bEb2

This is a survey for node operators.

Thanks!
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hey @nuriel77

thanks for your post!
I just want to make a suggestion if you don't mind. Smile
@Scott J or @Winston: would it be a good idea to sticky this here on General (or/ and maybe also Node Sharing)?

Alexa

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
calno
c
Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)Attached to Tangle (277 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The leat I can do is to fill that form Wink Thanks for the IRI playbook, works like a charm.

Br,
Lennart
iota_blockdata_eu node

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Alexa - 14 May 2018
Hey @nuriel77

thanks for your post!
I just want to make a suggestion if you don't mind. Smile
@Scott J or @Winston: would it be a good idea to sticky this here on General (or/ and maybe also Node Sharing)?

Alexa

@CryptoHamster
Good suggestion. Stickied
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search