Get some donations for testing purposes

Author
s1ckm4n
Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone,
just wanted to note that there is a new german speaking iota news portal called https://www.iotajournal.io and I want to donate a small amount of IOTA for testing purposes for the next 10 comments. 

This donation comes from iotajournal and I want you to get me some feedback for my website (also via PN if you want)

Kind regards and keep up the good project #iotastrong
Alyssa Mullen
Alyssa Mullen
Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)
Great looking site. Very nice gesture also Smile Post your wallet address so I can donate small amount. I will even donate to next 10 comments 
s1ckm4n
s1ckm4n
Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)
Thank you for the feedback Smile

I've set up a trinity ready IOTA Full node here: https://n1.iotajournal.io:443

Feel free to use it. Server location is germany.

Node donations can be made here: MAMDPJYPQJITPESM9DANCNBAWRJRZZYELTRUKWUYMDYDNTXGLQNIDRURDORHAPUXVAQIJZVIDVPHESRMWVHYUSMSLC

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search