iota network capacity

Author
l
Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yesterday and Today, My exchange shows me iota network congestion and not allow transfer iota to wallet.
Any idea what's cause of network congestion?
Scott J
Scott J
Forum Admin (21K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hello, longfld.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I can't say what was causing you not to be able to transfer, however you can check the current state of the tangle here: https://tanglemonitor.com/

It is possible that your exchange is having a problem with their wallet and it is not the network that is the problem. Right now the confirmation rate appears to be 28%, so certainly not enough to stop withdrawals. 

longfld
l
Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (71 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Scott,
What is mean by "confirmation rate appears to be 28%", any documentation can explain this? 
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
longfld - 10 May 2018
Hi Scott,
What is mean by "confirmation rate appears to be 28%", any documentation can explain this? 

@longfld
I'm not sure of any documentation, but generally speaking, the confirmation rate indicates the number of transactions that are confirmed relative to all new transactions made.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search