Programing targets

Author
R
Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I have just bought a FLEX FULL target with a Multibus Base Daughter Board. I'm trying tu execute de serial demo program that comes with Eclipse to send data by the RS232 bus. My problem is when I program the target using MPLAB IDE. If I use de Debugger Mode to program and later I press Run, I can see the data correctly with a terminal program. But when I disconect the ICD2 from the target, the data that I received are corrputed.How can I program the target feasibly? It's possible to program the target with the Programmer mode of MPLAB IDE (menu option Programmer > Program)?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.erika-enterprise.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=628
Marketing video company

Thanks

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Robinson - 8 May 2018
Hello,

I have just bought a FLEX FULL target with a Multibus Base Daughter Board. I'm trying tu execute de serial demo program that comes with Eclipse to send data by the RS232 bus. My problem is when I program the target using MPLAB IDE. If I use de Debugger Mode to program and later I press Run, I can see the data correctly with a terminal program. But when I disconect the ICD2 from the target, the data that I received are corrputed.How can I program the target feasibly? It's possible to program the target with the Programmer mode of MPLAB IDE (menu option Programmer > Program)?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.erika-enterprise.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=628
Marketing video company

Thanks

@Robinson 
Hey Robinson, thanks for the post and welcome to the forum. You might get some more eyes for this topic in the Developers forum.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search