duplicate unconfirmed transactions (probably reattaches)

Author
M
Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi !

I was watching a transaction I just made that yet has not gone through and noticed the text (although I've not re-attached the transaction besides sending it):
4 more duplicate unconfirmed transactions (probably reattaches)

I know this text has shown up before when I've done re-attachment, or at least so I have thought. Am I then correct to assume that the nodes does automatically re-attach transactions, and, is this something new or have I just missed it?

Cheers!

Moody1X
M
Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)Attached to Tangle (514 reputation)
Err, or may be not. Made another transaction about 1h ago that also still have not gone through yet, but this one has no "probably reattaches" so I'm rather confused. Anyone know whats the deal here?

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi @Moody1X,

could you please post the transaction hashes?
Without seeing what you're talking about it's incredibly hard for us to say anything about it.
Thanks!

Alexa

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Moody1X
M
Sorry, I lost the link. I'll re-post if I find it again.

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Moody1X - 15 May 2018
Sorry, I lost the link. I'll re-post if I find it again.

Well, without any other information my guess would be that you were connected to a field node (like carriota) when you made the transfer.
I think those reattach automatically (and maybe also promote), but I have never tried them myself.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search