Looking for Neighbors 24/7 in EU

Author
c
Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

i looking for some neighbors in EU​ my VPS node working 24/7

Xeon 2 CPU 4Cores and 8GB 

Please send me PM

best regards​​​​ ​​​
koile
k
Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)
my Node(HostEurope: 24/7)

udp://p0g0.de:14600
cochinoloco
c
Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)
hi koile,

do you know why the Counts not going up?

address": "p0g0.de:14600",
      "numberOfAllTransactions": 0,
      "numberOfRandomTransactionRequests": 0,
      "numberOfNewTransactions": 0,
      "numberOfInvalidTransactions": 0,
      "numberOfSentTransactions": 12533,
      "connectionType": "udp"

its stock on 0​​
​​​​
cochinoloco
c
i found the Problem now its working
cochinoloco
c
please Change to my new address

​​udp://iotanode.barajev.at:14265

i migrate my Server to a new vps hoster​​
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore