8c 16GB 24/7 in Spain is looking for neighbours

Author
F
Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (60 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
Thanks,
Michael

m2018i
m
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Frenapi - 13 Apr 2018
Hi,
Thanks,
Michael

Hola estoy interesado en tu nodo. Podrias contactar conmigo para compartir?
cochinoloco
c
Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)
Frenapi - 13 Apr 2018
Hi,
Thanks,
Michael

hi,
i have 2cpu 4 cores and 8gb bare matel node 24/7

Udp://iotanode.barajev.at:14600

please add me as neighbor and let me know

best regards​​​​​​​​
sehga
s
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
cochinoloco - 28 Apr 2018
hi,
i have 2cpu 4 cores and 8gb bare matel node 24/7
Udp://iotanode.barajev.at:14600
please add me as neighbor and let me know
best regards

Hi!
I'd like to add a full node 24/7 to the network too but I need neighbors to connect with.
If you are interested, send me your contact and  I'll mail with my address.
Thanks in advance.
cochinoloco
c
Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)
please Change to my new address

udp://iotanode.barajev.at:14265

i changed my vps hoster​​​​
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore