Iota bounty offer?

Author
agroprom
Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Heute bekam ich ne sehr suspekte Nachricht von IOTAcommunity hier im Forum.
Ich vermute mal das ist purer Scam. Hat noch jemand so eine Nachricht erhalten?

Today I got a very suspicious message from IOTAcommunity here in the forum.
I suppose that's pure scam. Has anyone else received such a message?

Email Inhalt:
We have decided to stretch small number of beta testers for Iota Trinity, so if you are interested send me your login Seed and I will send you automatic node for update. Also let me know about prefered platform - are you using Android or iPhone?

Please note that we are giving 30% bonus on IOTA balance during Tryinity Beta Testing.

Thank you,

Iota.

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi @agroprom

thank you for your message!

Yes, this is a scam.
To be on the safe side, consider everyone who ever asks for your seed to be a scammer.
Never give your seed to anyone!

Happened on reddit also...: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/8besoz/watch_out_for_this_scam/ 

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
agroprom
agroprom
Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)

I hope nobody fell for it.

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Well, I hope so too.
Thanks again for taking the time to warn our fellow forum users!

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
As Alexa said, thank you for posting this @agroprom . Cheers.
agroprom
agroprom
cheers @CryptoHamster and @Winston 

no chance for the scammers.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search