How many still have not got their coins back yet?

Author
cryptorider
Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (177 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
As of today April 02, 2018 I still have not got my coins back and I am wondering how many people are in my position. I have tried the reclaim process multiple times. Attached and got confirmations but still nothing. Please let me know if you're in the same situation as me because it looks as though they are taking our coins and running. Hopefully, if we get together someone will listen to us and then do something to remedy this situation.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
cryptorider - 3 Apr 2018
As of today April 02, 2018 I still have not got my coins back and I am wondering how many people are in my position. I have tried the reclaim process multiple times. Attached and got confirmations but still nothing. Please let me know if you're in the same situation as me because it looks as though they are taking our coins and running. Hopefully, if we get together someone will listen to us and then do something to remedy this situation.

@cryptorider 
I know this is a very frustrating situation for the small handful of re-claimants remaining. I don't have any insight into the timetable of the last few batches of reclaims, but I can say with relatively high confidence based on past events that they aren't "taking our coins and running". If you've gotten a reclaim to confirm and the new address is confirmed in your new wallet as well, then you should be all set. Just need to wait for the next batch of reclaims. Keep in mind you'll run into KYC issues if you reclaimed multiple times to different new seeds each time, so be aware of that situation. 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search