Looking for Neighbours. 24/7 Central Canada. Quad i5, 8GB ram, & 1050ti. 120mbps down, 20mbps up.

Looking for Neighbours. 24/7 Central Canada. Quad i5, 8GB ram, &...
Author
m
Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)Attached to Tangle (267 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I made an investment in IOTA, and want to contribute to the only crypto I am interested in.  I have a half decent fiber connection in central Canada. I have a debian box running a 4th gen quad i5 with 8GB of ram, and a 4gb1050ti.  This machine and those speeds will be dedicated to only tangle  Please PM me if you can help.  Thank you.
kork
k
Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (186 reputation)
I'm in LA, can't find anyone local.

Care to exchange info?
tatubias
t
Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)Attached to Tangle (401 reputation)
maxxist - 2 Apr 2018
I made an investment in IOTA, and want to contribute to the only crypto I am interested in.  I have a half decent fiber connection in central Canada. I have a debian box running a 4th gen quad i5 with 8GB of ram, and a 4gb1050ti.  This machine and those speeds will be dedicated to only tangle  Please PM me if you can help.  Thank you.

i have sent my ip
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search