I finished reclaim process in December, and still got anything back :(

I finished reclaim process in December, and still got anything back :(...
Author
LimePeach
Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I don't know, I finished reclaiming process since then a lot of time, at the same address, because I am tired of waiting.
Can you said didn't I do anything wrong because of it, there was a lot of money that you took. 
Since then I finished reclaiming process a lot of times, they gave me the same address (YYQM9TPOSTURHHENFFETGNQBYO9OGFLWMSDMYKSTFF9XPDOJQIXSDOLLWWPGGBSZUDS9W9FNTMSHCKITD9HUXNCNMX)
If I will go to the https://iotasear.ch/ or to the https://thetangle.org/ there I will just see 0 iotas.
I saw that you have written that I need to wait for more, maybe I just did something wrong and I am just wasting time.
Can you please explain me how can I understand when I will get them (You can use links to other posts to not copy the same thing if I will still not understand something, I will just simply ask again)
HELP
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi @LimePeach,

thanks for your post!
To get one thing out of the way first: nobody here works for the IOTA Foundation, we're all just random people volunteering our time to try and help others. So "we" didn't take your funds.

We also can't check if you did anything wrong during the reclaim process, but if you got that address in the end and have always used the same "new seed" for your various reclaim attempts, you should be good.

Could you please answer the following questions?
  • When have you last seen the funds in your wallet?
  • Do you know which address(es) your funds should be at? If you don’t know that address, you can find it by looking at the “withdrawal-history” of your exchange-account (e.g. Bitfinex or Binance or wherever you bought them).
  • If you know which address(es) should hold your funds, please post them here, so we can have a look at them to find out if you really need to use the reclaim tool (many people use it even though they never had to, so we should check this first). 
Please DON'T post your seed!

Thank you and Happy Easter!

Alexa

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
LimePeach
LimePeach
Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (101 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Alexa - 1 Apr 2018
Hi @LimePeach,

thanks for your post!
To get one thing out of the way first: nobody here works for the IOTA Foundation, we're all just random people volunteering our time to try and help others. So "we" didn't take your funds.

We also can't check if you did anything wrong during the reclaim process, but if you got that address in the end and have always used the same "new seed" for your various reclaim attempts, you should be good.

Could you please answer the following questions?
  • When have you last seen the funds in your wallet?
  • Do you know which address(es) your funds should be at? If you don’t know that address, you can find it by looking at the “withdrawal-history” of your exchange-account (e.g. Bitfinex or Binance or wherever you bought them).
  • If you know which address(es) should hold your funds, please post them here, so we can have a look at them to find out if you really need to use the reclaim tool (many people use it even though they never had to, so we should check this first). 
Please DON'T post your seed!

Thank you and Happy Easter!

Alexa

1. 11/13/2017
2. Yes if it is seed, if needed address is not there, let me know

Thanks for help
Edited Last Year by LimePeach
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hey @LimePeach,

thanks for your reply!

If you are absolutely sure that you saw your funds in your wallet in November, there's no way that they have been secured by the IOTA Foundation in October. Therefore I suspect that you never had to use the reclaim tool at all and it's completely useless for you. 

In that case, the correct seed for you to use will be the same that you've used in November, not the "new seed" you made for the reclaim.
After a snapshot, like it happened end of January, you have to generate as many addresses as you've ever used before to see your balance again.
You can read more about it here: https://medium.com/@ralf/prepare-for-the-january-28-2018-iota-snapshot-10f565b371ab

Please log into the wallet with your "old" seed from November and generate and attach as many addresses as you've ever used before the snapshot happened. If your balance doesn't reappear, we'll have to take a look at your addresses on a tangle explorer.
You can do this yourself by just pasting them in the search-field here: https://thetangle.org
If you want us to look them up with you, you'll have to copy/paste the full addresses into a post (the addresses in your screenshot are incomplete and it also isn't much fun to type them from a screenshot one by one ;-).

Whatever you do: please DON'T post your seed or give it to anyone.

Alexa

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search