Re: IOTA on Binance

Author
j
Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I buy or sell IOTA on Binance, the exchange says IOTA and not MIOTA, Does 1 IOTA actually mean 1 million IOTAs when I am trading?

Thank you

Howard????
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
jiangh77 - 7 Mar 2018
When I buy or sell IOTA on Binance, the exchange says IOTA and not MIOTA, Does 1 IOTA actually mean 1 million IOTAs when I am trading?

Thank you

Howard

@jiangh77 
Thanks for the question, Howard. Yep, 1 unit on the exchanges = 1 million IOTA = 1 Mi

jiangh77
j
Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)
Winston - 8 Mar 2018
jiangh77 - 7 Mar 2018

Thank you

Howard

@jiangh77 
Thanks for the question, Howard. Yep, 1 unit on the exchanges = 1 million IOTA = 1 Mi

Thank?
jiangh77
j
I mean thanks, Winston it seems you are the only person on the forum that is answering all the questions, thank you very much

Howard??
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
jiangh77 - 8 Mar 2018
I mean thanks, Winston it seems you are the only person on the forum that is answering all the questions, thank you very much

Howard

Happy to help. Thanks for your questions. Smile

CryptoKing
C
Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)
jiangh77 - 8 Mar 2018

Howard??

Why do you have Howard at the end of each your message? Am I not getting smth
Crypt0Pro
Crypt0Pro
Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)
CryptoKing - 5 Mar 2019
jiangh77 - 8 Mar 2018

Howard??

Why do you have Howard at the end of each your message? Am I not getting smth

Maybe it is his name as a subscription. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search