How to know seed from address?

Author
o
Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have few addresses, I'd like to know if all are part of the same seed. Is it possible?

And I have a seed and the balance is 0i. How can I see if I have a balance there, without spending one entire day creating addresses?
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
overkill22 - 1 Mar 2018
I have few addresses, I'd like to know if all are part of the same seed. Is it possible?

And I have a seed and the balance is 0i. How can I see if I have a balance there, without spending one entire day creating addresses?

@overkill22 
Login to the wallet by using your seed, and then generate addresses. If the address you have are generated by the wallet, then that tells you they belong to that seed.

If you have the specific addresses, you can look them up in a tangle explorer without having to log into the wallet at all.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search