Reclaim Status

Author
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
bujuben - 25 Apr 2019
As an update as of 25.04 according to Andrew Greve who responded on Discord Reclaims are still processed with currently no set date for the next batch. The Node that was suggested by Alexa worked as a solution to the Problem with the error I was getting in the Iota Wallet and Reclaim tool so I was able to do 3 more Reclaims.

@bujuben
Thanks a lot for reporting back to us! Knowing that they still process reclaims is very useful info.
Fingers crossed for your reclaims, I hope you get your funds back soon.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
AnaMe
AnaMe
Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Alexa - 1 May 2019
Helga - 29 Apr 2019
5527 - 19 Dec 2018
Hello, i did my KYC and was emailing with Dominik Schiener who asked me for an address, and after i sent my IOTA address i didn't get any response for over 2 months

i'm pretty new to IOTA, if someone could advise me how to proceed with the reclaim it would be very much appreciated

I have the same problem. Maybe anybody can help me

@Helga
For all questions regarding a specific reclaim case my advice is to send a PM to Andrew Greve on Discord.  
Andrew's Discord name is „Andrew G. [IF]#7655“.
Here’s an invite link: https://discord.gg/hgbDnBd

Thanks for your help. I got a lot of unseful informations from your answers
Helga
H
Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)
Very unfortunate situation. Hope everything is good now. 
Helga
H
Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)
Alexa - 1 May 2019
Helga - 29 Apr 2019
5527 - 19 Dec 2018
Hello, i did my KYC and was emailing with Dominik Schiener who asked me for an address, and after i sent my IOTA address i didn't get any response for over 2 months

i'm pretty new to IOTA, if someone could advise me how to proceed with the reclaim it would be very much appreciated

I have the same problem. Maybe anybody can help me

@Helga
For all questions regarding a specific reclaim case my advice is to send a PM to Andrew Greve on Discord.  
Andrew's Discord name is „Andrew G. [IF]#7655“.
Here’s an invite link: https://discord.gg/hgbDnBd

Okay, thank you
cuervo
c
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
When's the next reclaim?
cuervo
c
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
cuervo - 24 Oct 2019
When's the next reclaim?

Is @Winston around? The reddit group sent me here to ask Winston about reclaims. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search