Reclaim Status

Author
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
lxx33 - 23 Jun 2018
@Winston @CryptoHamster and everybody else. 

Today I finally see my balance again. I have used the Reclaim steps shown in this topic. Could not receive it back without all your help. 
Many Many tnx everybody. After more than 7 months, finally the IOTAs back.

GREAT Smile Smile Smile 
@lxx33
Perfect! Thanks for your feedback!
It wasn’t just us though. It was also important that you kept checking back again every time when you weren’t sure about things. Smile
I’m happy it finally worked for you!

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
tangle2017
t
Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello who is here from Foundation Iota z reclaim? I did reclaim 26 apirl but my firend wirte to me so
everyone who is doing reclaim now must go to KYC?
tangle2017
t
Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (70 reputation)
lxx33 - 23 Jun 2018
@Winston @CryptoHamster and everybody else. 

Today I finally see my balance again. I have used the Reclaim steps shown in this topic. Could not receive it back without all your help. 
Many Many tnx everybody. After more than 7 months, finally the IOTAs back.

GREAT Smile Smile Smile 

When you did reclaim?
Alexa
Alexa
tangle2017 - 23 Jun 2018
Hello who is here from Foundation Iota z reclaim? I did reclaim 26 apirl but my firend wirte to me so
everyone who is doing reclaim now must go to KYC?

@tangle2017
Thanks for your post!
This Forum is a community site and there’s nobody here from the Foundation, who deals with the reclaims. But I’ll try to answer your question...

The identity verification procedure (KYC) is only for users who reclaimed the same old seed more than once and used a different new seed each time. As you told me via PM already, you didn't do this and so there’s no reason for you to go through the KYC. 

As you said that your reclaim only completed end of April, my guess would be that at this point it simply isn’t your turn yet. 
You’re not the only one whose reclaim hasn’t been processed this time. Others have completed the reclaim process before you did and some of them are also still waiting for their coins to be returned.
It’s not uncommon to have to wait longer than for the first batch after your reclaim has been completed and it does not mean that something went wrong with your reclaim! If the reclaim tool showed you the new address at the end and this address is also the first one when you log into the wallet with your new seed, you should be fine really. Don't use your new seed for anything until all your coins have been returned and try not to worry too much about it for now.

However, we don’t have any info on the inner workings of the Foundation. We don’t know by which criteria they decide which reclaims to process in the next batch. If you feel like you have to do something now, send an e-mail to the Foundation to reclaims@iota.org and/or contact@iota.org.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Edited 2 Years Ago by Alexa
KingMario
K
Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)
Alexa - 17 May 2018
Winston - 17 May 2018
KingMario - 17 May 2018

Hi,
I posted some months ago about the reclaim process. Since then I've never received my missing Iota.

My missing Iota (my old address):
http://iota-reclaim-status.info.tm/curl/XUQPZMYOWLJQ9FOHFPKRUNVQSIJXAKMLFEVBDQCKPFAWSG9RMUHDTFC9WGA9YHVCGKUFTSIWHLUOTLZPJ

My confirmed proof transaction:
https://thetangle.org/transaction/JEEOXWVLCSOPPLDGUIQWPIPBOLFIRUWLMFCBDUMSV9XATBYEHNKNKDCFZAXTLZJECJWSOBBRNFQT99999

My confirmed reveal transaction: https://thetangle.org/transaction/UTECANAFAYRGYEDWQZFPPGEGCBKPFEMYNSVMZNVJOIOBGXAM9ZHV9FBYGMB9AGGPAIFFOFH9OXGX99999

And my address where the IOTA should've been sent to:
https://thetangle.org/address/OIAYIWWPIVTXVGEFVHYUEBVNPVKBYUADINOLTWNOTWZMWNV9KQDRNTUIB9E9WZYXDXRMKFZYINLIYTSJX

But still I didn't receive anything through the last reclaim batches.
Also my seed can't be wrong since I used the balance finder tool and it does find my old address with my old seed.

So right now I don't know what to do since I reclaimed twice now, just to be sure my seed was not wrong. (And I'm not in the KYC process)

@KingMario 
Thanks for the post. I checked to confirm that you aren't on the KYC list, and your address is not. The proof and reveal transactions that you posted are both from April, which is after the last batch of reclaims had been processed (to my knowledge). So presumably, the first reclaim that you made must have failed to get a confirmation somewhere along the line, but now you have correctly completed the process, only to have to wait for the next batch of reclaims to be processed.  

All I know to recommend is to wait for the next batch of reclaims to be processed by the IF. It looks like you've gotten your new address confirmed in your new wallet, right?

Hi @KingMario,

the source you are referring to regarding "This batch contains all reclaims that were filed between March 29th 2018 and April 19th 2018" is a community source, not an official one. I don't see how the creator of that page would ever know how many reclaims have been filed in that timeframe.
Actually, this fifth batch of reclaims contains only five payouts to only two different addresses, which means: two reclaims have been processed in this fifth batch.
Therefore in my opinion, the statement above is an assumption, not a fact and you shouldn't rely on this too much. It's the same with some other content on that GitHub, like the lists "with status". All addresses on these lists show either KYC or UNCLAIMED, which is obviously not correct. 

My advice would be for you to wait for the next larger batch.

But in the end, this community will never be able to tell why your reclaim hasn't been processed yet. All we can do is to guide users through the process to make sure they're doing it correctly. But from there, we're all just left to guessing and you'd have to contact the IOTA Foundation for more info on your personal situation via reclaims@iota.org.

So I guess I'll have to contact reclaims@iota.org since in the last batch my reclaim wasn't carried out?
As I said I used the balance finder tool to find my address and It did find my address so my seed I used for the reclaim can't be wrong...​
Labeo
L
Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)
Dear IOTA Team,

I have no funds back.

I have finalized Phase 1 and two and a
confirmed hash for them:
https://thetangle.org/address/JBPRDEAMLDNXMWZNOKDTCC9EPQKYKXPRBDHCBWQVXIFWMFMEUOAZURYOFIPYRVZWUZYOOHEMFLDCI9PHB
but no funds came back.

I have tried to do the recovery again, but it does not work anymore.

I have now fulfilled the identification process, but I think, my tokens are not
in the list for the whitelist process.

What shall I do?

Thank you...

Alexa
Alexa
@dishwashingunit@burstcoin
... and everyone else who's waiting for KYC reclaims, here's an update:

@Labeo@KingMario@Jeffvh@tangle2017
... and everyone else whose regular reclaims haven't been processed with the last batch, the Foundation is looking into this: 

Sending them an e-mail to reclaims@iota.org won't hurt though, so that they know that you're one of the "very few" affected users.
If you send an e-mail, please don't just ask "Why was my reclaim not processed?", but include your old address(es) and your new address from the reclaim tool, so the Foundation knows what you're referring to. 

Arek Budnik
A
Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)
I already do not know if I'm doing something wrong?
1.  I went through verification process (kyc.iota.org). At the end of this process I have received verbal confirmation that it has been completed succesfuly.
Until today I have not received any information from IOTA foundation and my balance is stil 0
2.   I sent  e-mail to IOTA foundation, informing them about my case, giving them all possible details (reclaims@iota.org and contact@iota.org). Until now, no answer ?
3 Can someone advise me what I can do more?
4 My addresses KYC list:

PUSOGICYYEVCDLMCKQE9CQFQZEVZIXGOLGSYIJKAHXKRNEBGQBDL9E9PXUASSCWXHNLLHCJLIVMCBPJKWOIHDNACEC    10 Mi
ZSYXQNR9ENOGIJKUEJIVPGUXKDJENUN9NSEMEDRUSAZWFKHLXXAMEVI9M9WOGVIAXEKBENULOMRBDJXNBUNCYAXWJZ    19 MI
REQJKXZPIPLGXPSCSCVJZLNAUSQNAHNMYZTYBWCVJRIVBMVCCBQVTWBNGKUBC9CEVPCKWSXYGHDOUUVQXVPWZVCQTA    19 Mi
VTIOMNOHNUKFVRVSZBMYDVDAQBVUPBDUMZQDSSPLYJZ9WVMS9ZIPYSZRDMWSXUHVKZITHKPXKVVQE9EKAPHMWOAMSD   100.1 MI
GVBTDLEXFKPCIJTBFIGLOZJCXLLFMJSI9YKUOEYURSDOWHJFP9XJMFVZUDETKZTQZLF9MEZPMGQXARTICEKIFWART9    10 MI
PIELPAKBJWRNWEELZGUGSFNKEBYRYCPQIVOHVWXTVKWMF9PZNGRDUHSNEVDSXXQWSPBPHYAE9HWYESTSYF9GJYYAZZ    100 MI
ANKOWTZSGLRWEZYHWFDCRDJIQZGWPAISTRINJJENQCZZBYBHXRNGCB9GKPXLMHLTUUEWEZDPMILFEJXP9KASEBB99X   1690 Mi

5 My new reclaim addresess
1 New address KTWILODKJHUJTHRB9FPCIKPCFUIBRMIRIWHOZBVNHLIOL9BOOZ9QNCOG9IJYEWYJEHRKBABRWLSQFFPFDEANGPDOVW
2 New address                               HCRYQPRM9YMFAUCRSDMAODL9KRKCFCQKULE9WA9OUTOCRZII9MYZSHCU9ICNEWHPZAHJBMF9GANQQSDCDTUWHZBHWA

Alexa
Alexa
Arek Budnik - 27 Jun 2018
1.  I went through verification process (kyc.iota.org). At the end of this process I have received verbal confirmation that it has been completed succesfuly.
Until today I have not received any information from IOTA foundation and my balance is stil 0
2.   I sent  e-mail to IOTA foundation, informing them about my case, giving them all possible details (reclaims@iota.org and contact@iota.org). Until now, no answer ?
4 My addresses KYC list:

PUSOGICYYEVCDLMCKQE9CQFQZEVZIXGOLGSYIJKAHXKRNEBGQBDL9E9PXUASSCWXHNLLHCJLIVMCBPJKWOIHDNACEC    10 Mi
ZSYXQNR9ENOGIJKUEJIVPGUXKDJENUN9NSEMEDRUSAZWFKHLXXAMEVI9M9WOGVIAXEKBENULOMRBDJXNBUNCYAXWJZ    19 MI
REQJKXZPIPLGXPSCSCVJZLNAUSQNAHNMYZTYBWCVJRIVBMVCCBQVTWBNGKUBC9CEVPCKWSXYGHDOUUVQXVPWZVCQTA    19 Mi
VTIOMNOHNUKFVRVSZBMYDVDAQBVUPBDUMZQDSSPLYJZ9WVMS9ZIPYSZRDMWSXUHVKZITHKPXKVVQE9EKAPHMWOAMSD   100.1 MI
GVBTDLEXFKPCIJTBFIGLOZJCXLLFMJSI9YKUOEYURSDOWHJFP9XJMFVZUDETKZTQZLF9MEZPMGQXARTICEKIFWART9    10 MI
PIELPAKBJWRNWEELZGUGSFNKEBYRYCPQIVOHVWXTVKWMF9PZNGRDUHSNEVDSXXQWSPBPHYAE9HWYESTSYF9GJYYAZZ    100 MI
ANKOWTZSGLRWEZYHWFDCRDJIQZGWPAISTRINJJENQCZZBYBHXRNGCB9GKPXLMHLTUUEWEZDPMILFEJXP9KASEBB99X   1690 Mi

1 New address KTWILODKJHUJTHRB9FPCIKPCFUIBRMIRIWHOZBVNHLIOL9BOOZ9QNCOG9IJYEWYJEHRKBABRWLSQFFPFDEANGPDOVW
2 New address                               HCRYQPRM9YMFAUCRSDMAODL9KRKCFCQKULE9WA9OUTOCRZII9MYZSHCU9ICNEWHPZAHJBMF9GANQQSDCDTUWHZBHWA

@Arek99
Please send a PM to Andrew on Discord. He explicitly told users to do so yesterday:

I really hope that he can tell you why nobody has reached out to you yet!

Arek Budnik
A
Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)
Alexa - 27 Jun 2018
4 My addresses KYC list:

@Arek99
Please send a PM to Andrew on Discord. He explicitly told users to do so yesterday:

I have no idea how to send a private message to Andrew G on Discord? Can Andre G have an email address? or facebook or twiter account?
Alexa
Alexa
Alexa - 27 Jun 2018
4 My addresses KYC list:

@Arek99

I have no idea how to send a private message to Andrew G on Discord? Can Andre G have an email address? or facebook or twiter account?
@Arek99
I think your ticket has just been responded to. ;-)

Arek Budnik
A
Alexa - 27 Jun 2018
4 My addresses KYC list:

@Arek99

Thank you for help (I received contact from the foundation)
Alexa
Alexa
Alexa - 27 Jun 2018
4 My addresses KYC list:

@Arek99

Thank you for help (I received contact from the foundation)

You're very welcome, Arek! I hope you get your funds back soon.

komputadora
k
Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (15 reputation)
I successfully submitted my reclaim back in April and I still haven't gotten my coins back
what's going on?
F.Guerrero
F.Guerrero
Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)
Good morning.

Has anyone received emails from the IOTA Foundation after the KYC process?
I'm still waiting for the long-awaited email, where they ask you for an address where the recovered IOTAS will go.

A greeting.
Alexa
Alexa
@komputadora
@F.Guerrero

All the community can do is to guide members through the reclaim process and make sure that they completed all the steps correctly. Anything beyond this is just out of our reach and unfortunatly there’s no way for us to tell if anything went wrong or what the problem might be in individual cases.

Both of you (and anyone else who completed the reclaim process up to the point when the reclaim tool displayed the address where the funds are going to be sent to), should now contact the IOTA Foundation directly to find out about your status.

The best way to do this is to send a Direct Message to Andrew Greve on Discord. Tell him when you completed the reclaim process and send him your reclaim address(es). He can then look into it and tell you if your reclaim went through as expected.
His handle on Discord is Andrew G.#7655. Here’s an invite link: https://discord.gg/hgbDnBd.

Arek Budnik
A
I got a message from the foundation, We (KYC client) have to wait for the next refund process. Unfortunately, it has not been specified when it will happen.
burstcoin
b
Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)
another update for people still getting screwed like me.

The latest update i got from the IF was that they couldnt find my reclaim, the proof/reveal hashes i sent were not valid to them

I was advised to reclaim again which I did but now ive been told i have to wait for the NEXT batch again to get further information.

TLDR

another reclaim thats probably lost by the Iota Foundation and they are putting me in a loop of try again.

such a shitsho
F.Guerrero
F.Guerrero
Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)
Has anyone received an email from the IOTA foundation? They said that in a week we would receive the funds KYC customers, this is more than a month ago ...

Frustrating
Alexa
Alexa
F.Guerrero - 18 Jul 2018
Has anyone received an email from the IOTA foundation? They said that in a week we would receive the funds KYC customers, this is more than a month ago ...

Frustrating

Hey @F.Guerrero,
I know some people have received e-mails about their KYC and the first KYC reclaim batch got processed, too.
Did you send a Private Message Andrew Greve on Discord yet?
If you haven't, I suggest that you do this now and send him your reclaim addresses.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search