RobinGröble - 3 Jun 2018
Alexa - 31 May 2018
RobinGröble - 31 May 2018
Alexa - 29 May 2018
@Arek99
@RobinGröble
@elektrostyle
@Winston (for updating the OP)

For everyone, who's waiting for a reply to their e-mails or KYC, there was an update posted by Dominik on Discord yesterday:
"Update on Reclaims
Here to give you a quick update on the reclaim process. We've so far received more than a 50 successful identifications on https://kyc.iota.org/, and are now starting the process of verifying these identities with the token claims. Considering the complexity and the more thorough verification required for this, we expect to send out the tokens within 2 weeks.
For everyone that emailed us at contact@iota.org / reclaims@iota.org please keep in mind that we have more than 130 unanswered tickets right now, and are doing our best to process them as fast as possible. Expect around 7 - 10 days response time right now."

@elektrostyle
I talked to Andrew Greve about your case on Discord, here’s his answer:
"Also, for the people having issues with IDnow in specific countries, IF is aware of this and looking into the situation. I'm sorry I can't offer anything more concrete at the time, but I'm glad you're all making sure I am sticking on the case. I will be sure to follow up here as soon as I have more info to share on any of the issues you've all raised."

I'll let you know if Andrew posts any updates regarding this issue.

Should I insert my old seed in https://kyc.iota.org/ ? I mean, I have 2 Seeds. that s why I have to do the KYC Process. Wich one should I insert?

@RobinGröble
It's about the old seed. The one which held your funds before they have been secured by the Foundation.

Thank you for your reply... So how will this work? I enter my old seed.. Than I have to identify myself through IDnow app.. and will prove that I can generate the right addresses with the two new seeds I have. And after that? Will I have to give them my 2 new seeds and they will send my funds to those  addresses? I really feel confused, sorry for that.

@RobinGröble
No need to be sorry for feeling confused! Smile
After your identification process is completed, the IOTA Foundation will contact you to verify the address where your funds should be sent to.
I guess it will happen via the e-mail you've provided during the process, but we don't know exactly yet.
I don't think you'll have to send them any new seeds, but just a new address. Just wait for them to reach out to you and you'll see how it works.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (10K reputation)
Group: Moderators
TJMZX - 2 Jun 2018
Just wanted to thank @Winston and all on this forum.
Discovered my iot balance is back from following the reclaim process.
In the end, just a matter of keeping calm! 

@TJMZX
Thanks for letting us know that it worked for you. It's always good to get some feedback here! Smile

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
burstcoin
b
Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Still no reclaim batch. We are going for 12 months folks
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
burstcoin - 6 Jun 2018
Still no reclaim batch. We are going for 12 months folks

@burstcoin
There have been multiple reclaim batches processed within the past few months.

burstcoin
b
Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (13 reputation)
Selective reclaims. Just look at the volume of unprocessed reclaims. The organization is a shambles. Every month the instructions change ( still waiting for the reply from December 2017s instruction to email iota support). The only support you get is from the community that know very little.
between snapshot transitions, kurl transitions, kyc, inconsistent processes  I have 0 confidence I am getting my money back and will probably just wake up one day to see that iota have finalized reclaims and fucked everyone else. 
Alexa
Alexa
burstcoin - 8 Jun 2018
Selective reclaims. Just look at the volume of unprocessed reclaims. The organization is a shambles. Every month the instructions change ( still waiting for the reply from December 2017s instruction to email iota support). The only support you get is from the community that know very little.
between snapshot transitions, kurl transitions, kyc, inconsistent processes  I have 0 confidence I am getting my money back and will probably just wake up one day to see that iota have finalized reclaims and fucked everyone else. 

@burstcoin
The total balance of secured coins was 352.76 Tiota.
49.53 Tiota are still left, so 303.23 Tiota have been processed. That’s about 86%, I wouldn’t call this „selective“.

We really do not know how many addresses are still unclaimed though and how many have been claimed but not processed because something went wrong (like using the reclaim address for sending before all coins were back and such). And I do agree with you that this lack of essential information is really very frustrating! We can never tell if someone reclaimed successfully or not. Many users have actually never completed the reclaim process, but are not aware about this. It's not a good situation.

If I remember correctly, you said that you were stuck on reclaim phase two back in April. That would explain why you haven’t received your coins back with any of the so far processed batches. I hope you managed to get it completed by now and that you’ll be in the next batch!

What was your e-mail to the Foundation about in December? Is it a question that you still need to have an answer to?
Please let me know if there’s anything I can try to help you with!

Alexa
Alexa
@Winston
@elektrostyle

Status update:

burstcoin
b
Tl Dr another "should be out this weekend" with no direct repsonse to the actual question. 
dishwashingunit
d
Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)
Anybody heard anything more on their kyc?
burstcoin
b
They already fucked themselves because idnow/kyc process is broken for half the globe. Assume the money's gone or keep waiting on the Twitter devs to post dishonest deadlines
Alexa
Alexa
@Winston
A new batch of reclaims has been sent out:
https://thetangle.org/bundle/BRLMFSBBZU9GFCHLAKKEGAEPTOQJBIRVX9OLVJKYWRCKVTOH9BBURIYUTKRGFXUST9CYOBCUCGGJKFQJC

Edited 2 Years Ago by Alexa
Arek Budnik
A
Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)

So, We (KYC) are waiting for an email
Alexa
Alexa
Arek Budnik - 15 Jun 2018

So, We (KYC) are waiting for an email

Smile Exactly Arek. "...during the coming days..."
Whatever that means, but it should really not be too long anymore now.

Jeffrey Huang
J
Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)
Hi moderators,

I have been unable to successfully reclaim my iota. I emailed contacts@iota.org on Feb 23rd but was not given any response. I understand they are very busy so I've waited and tried to continue reading blogs and following instructions but to no avail. I have just emailed again with further details of my attempts so far to reclaims@iota.org and cc'd to contact@iota.org. I thought I'd also register here and post to maybe get some immediate feedback on anything I may have done incorrectly or if there is something else I need to do.

For the sake of security I won't be revealing my addresses here unless you advise it is safe for me to do so.

The October 2017 snapshot has my iota address listed on it (the line KEY_REUSE_OCT is next to my original address)

Recently on April 28th I finally was able to successfully complete the reclaim tool (I tried previously several times earlier in the year but it just never seemed to complete even after hours of clicking reattach). I was able to obtain a proof of transaction hash  and I was given a confirmation in the IOTA light wallet of the new address I should be expecting the IOTA in. This is the first address in a new seed which I have not used before. 

I have tried to look up both my old and new addresses in recent bundles which are being processed but cannot find them. (most recent one https://thetangle.org/bundle/BRLMFSBBZU9GFCHLAKKEGAEPTOQJBIRVX9OLVJKYWRCKVTOH9BBURIYUTKRGFXUST9CYOBCUCGGJKFQJC). I have also tried looking for my addresses in the list for those who need to go through verification (https://blog.iota.org/iota-reclaim-identification-verification-process-e316647e06e6). Because my addresses have not been found, I have not submitted a form through https://kyc.iota.org.

Are there more lists of addresses which I have not looked for my address in? Should I continue to wait? Should I submit a form to get my identity verified?
Please let me know if you would like me to reveal my addresses or transaction hashes here. If you would like to contact me directly, my email is jh0791@gmail.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jeff

Alexa
Alexa
Jeffrey Huang - 17 Jun 2018
Hi moderators,

I have been unable to successfully reclaim my iota. I emailed contacts@iota.org on Feb 23rd but was not given any response. I understand they are very busy so I've waited and tried to continue reading blogs and following instructions but to no avail. I have just emailed again with further details of my attempts so far to reclaims@iota.org and cc'd to contact@iota.org. I thought I'd also register here and post to maybe get some immediate feedback on anything I may have done incorrectly or if there is something else I need to do.

For the sake of security I won't be revealing my addresses here unless you advise it is safe for me to do so.

The October 2017 snapshot has my iota address listed on it (the line KEY_REUSE_OCT is next to my original address)

Recently on April 28th I finally was able to successfully complete the reclaim tool (I tried previously several times earlier in the year but it just never seemed to complete even after hours of clicking reattach). I was able to obtain a proof of transaction hash  and I was given a confirmation in the IOTA light wallet of the new address I should be expecting the IOTA in. This is the first address in a new seed which I have not used before. 

I have tried to look up both my old and new addresses in recent bundles which are being processed but cannot find them. (most recent one https://thetangle.org/bundle/BRLMFSBBZU9GFCHLAKKEGAEPTOQJBIRVX9OLVJKYWRCKVTOH9BBURIYUTKRGFXUST9CYOBCUCGGJKFQJC). I have also tried looking for my addresses in the list for those who need to go through verification (https://blog.iota.org/iota-reclaim-identification-verification-process-e316647e06e6). Because my addresses have not been found, I have not submitted a form through https://kyc.iota.org.

Are there more lists of addresses which I have not looked for my address in? Should I continue to wait? Should I submit a form to get my identity verified?
Please let me know if you would like me to reveal my addresses or transaction hashes here. If you would like to contact me directly, my email is jh0791@gmail.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jeff

@Jeffvh
Hi Jeff,
thanks for your post and welcome to Hello IOTA!

As far as I can tell, you did everything correctly so far. Posting your addresses would be safe as long as you don't post your seed, but in this case it isn’t necessary, so you shouldn't do it (privacy reasons).
You have already verified yourself that your funds have indeed been secured by the foundation, you used the reclaim tool and apparently you completed it up to the point where the reclaim tool showed you the address where your funds are going to be sent to.
You have verified that this address is the first on your new seed and you haven’t used that seed for anything.
Conclusion: you really should be good!

The identity verification procedure (KYC) is only for users who reclaimed more than once and used a different new seed each time.
If you haven’t done this, there’s no reason for you to go through the KYC. It could probably just cause more delay if the Foundation had to deal with an unnecessary KYC. 

Checking more lists also isn’t going to help. There are some lists out there which show incorrect status info and that would just cause more confusion for you.

At this point, my guess would be that it simply isn’t your turn yet.
Others have completed the reclaim process before you did and some of them are also still waiting for their coins to be returned.
You’re not the only one, whose reclaim hasn’t been processed this time. It’s not uncommon to have to wait longer than for the first batch after your reclaim has been completed.

However, we don’t have any info on the inner workings of the Foundation. We don’t know by which criteria they decide which reclaims to process in the next batch. But since you've already sent them an e-mail, I really can’t think of anything else that you could or should do now.

Sorry I can’t help you more, but it seems like you already did everything right and there’s nothing left for me to help you with.
Which is a good thing, because it indicates that you followed the available instructions just fine. Smile
I understand that this situation might make you very nervous.
But try not to worry too much for now and wait for either the next batch or a reply to your e-mail. Whatever happens first...

dishwashingunit
d
Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)
Looks like emails are starting to get sent out to kyc claimants asking for an address to send to.
Jeffrey Huang
J
Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (23 reputation)
Alexa - 17 Jun 2018
Jeffrey Huang - 17 Jun 2018
Hi moderators,

Many thanks,

Jeff

@Jeffvh
Hi Jeff,
thanks for your post and welcome to Hello IOTA!

As far as I can tell, you did everything correctly so far. Posting your addresses would be safe as long as you don't post your seed, but in this case it isn’t necessary, so you shouldn't do it (privacy reasons).
You have already verified yourself that your funds have indeed been secured by the foundation, you used the reclaim tool and apparently you completed it up to the point where the reclaim tool showed you the address where your funds are going to be sent to.
You have verified that this address is the first on your new seed and you haven’t used that seed for anything.
Conclusion: you really should be good!

The identity verification procedure (KYC) is only for users who reclaimed more than once and used a different new seed each time.
If you haven’t done this, there’s no reason for you to go through the KYC. It could probably just cause more delay if the Foundation had to deal with an unnecessary KYC. 

Checking more lists also isn’t going to help. There are some lists out there which show incorrect status info and that would just cause more confusion for you.

At this point, my guess would be that it simply isn’t your turn yet.
Others have completed the reclaim process before you did and some of them are also still waiting for their coins to be returned.
You’re not the only one, whose reclaim hasn’t been processed this time. It’s not uncommon to have to wait longer than for the first batch after your reclaim has been completed.

However, we don’t have any info on the inner workings of the Foundation. We don’t know by which criteria they decide which reclaims to process in the next batch. But since you've already sent them an e-mail, I really can’t think of anything else that you could or should do now.

Sorry I can’t help you more, but it seems like you already did everything right and there’s nothing left for me to help you with.
Which is a good thing, because it indicates that you followed the available instructions just fine. Smile
I understand that this situation might make you very nervous.
But try not to worry too much for now and wait for either the next batch or a reply to your e-mail. Whatever happens first...

Okay, that's reassuring.

Many thanks for going through and responding to each bit of my long post. Smile
Arek Budnik
A
Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)Attached to Tangle (422 reputation)
Me, so far without any answer (e-mail)
Arek Budnik
A
O.k, Did any of you (KYC clients) receive any email from the foundation? (with address to send to)?
lxx33
l
Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)
@Winston @CryptoHamster and everybody else. 

Today I finally see my balance again. I have used the Reclaim steps shown in this topic. Could not receive it back without all your help. 
Many Many tnx everybody. After more than 7 months, finally the IOTAs back.

GREAT Smile Smile Smile 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search