Please, I need help with Binance Confirming (0/1)

Poll
Please, I need help with Binance Confirming (0/1)

100% - 2 votes
Member Votes: 2, Guest Votes: 0. You don't have permission to vote within this poll.
Author
l
posted Last Year
HELP
Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
i send 201.3 Mi IOTA tokens to my Binance account more than 1 week ago but still showing Confirming (0/1)
i have contacted binance regarding the problem but they saying i need to contact IOTA.. apparently the problem is with IOTA not binance..
can someone help please?

Address:
CFINZLQBS9KMISUNDFEJKJMOEKDMWHEFOZQDPYJENDATLDCWYCLTBFJUHOUIAZYLYQHNQZPMDNZLKRHADJNSQKGYLX

Txid:
ORGWSDHFACMCVVLZUWHAQKTFOCEQMITPQXXRWOODZIASHQEZNUTSOLGLRRZIXPOXNFA9DYLXULK999999
HELP
a--K
a
Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)Attached to Tangle (327 reputation)
Hi @lanary

Your send transaction was confirmed 20 minutes ago.
Check your binance account for access to your iotas you sent there.
Your problem should be resolved.
lanary
l
Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)
Thanks a-K!!! 
:-)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search