my transaction to binance is pending since a few days

Author
i
Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hi iota fans 
i have done a transaction from my light wallet to Binance. But the transaction is still pending since a few days. i have rebroadcasted, reattached but without success. 
can someone tell-me what i am doing wrong? here is the hash and the address: 
Hash: IACCIRKIZMGMOOYIGCUHXEFGISIEUOPBMW9FXIIQIVCQFUJTPCHKEWH9UEKYHXABHUYJRQQDJREAA9999
Adress to send to binance: : NJOJDEFTMYLZZTEYLTMPTHWVQBJRRXXCCVMXPIIKEZCLRTNBVR9KBSLFZTTFAI9DCJKPOERKMIBYUY9GXMQXYZUK9B

i have also contacted the binate-support. they told me, that don't have any problems with iota-deposits. 
i would appreciate any tipps and helping. thank you guys. 

best greetings toni 
HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
iota-toni - 23 Feb 2018
hi iota fans 
i have done a transaction from my light wallet to Binance. But the transaction is still pending since a few days. i have rebroadcasted, reattached but without success. 
can someone tell-me what i am doing wrong? here is the hash and the address: 
Hash: IACCIRKIZMGMOOYIGCUHXEFGISIEUOPBMW9FXIIQIVCQFUJTPCHKEWH9UEKYHXABHUYJRQQDJREAA9999
Adress to send to binance: : NJOJDEFTMYLZZTEYLTMPTHWVQBJRRXXCCVMXPIIKEZCLRTNBVR9KBSLFZTTFAI9DCJKPOERKMIBYUY9GXMQXYZUK9B

i have also contacted the binate-support. they told me, that don't have any problems with iota-deposits. 
i would appreciate any tipps and helping. thank you guys. 

best greetings toni 

@iota-toni 
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the forum.

It looks like everything is okay (no accidental double spends or anything), so there shouldn't be any fundamental reason why the transaction wouldn't eventually be confirmed. Keep reattaching/promoting the pending tx a few times per day and use a different host each time.

iota-toni
i
Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)
thank you winston
ok i will keep reattach again and promote. but i think this won't result. i need a confirmation Smile if someone can make some voodoo for a confirmation, i will appreciate Smile thanks. 

iota-toni
i
hi guys
my transaction is still pending. can someone accelerate the transaction?
Hash: IACCIRKIZMGMOOYIGCUHXEFGISIEUOPBMW9FXIIQIVCQFUJTPCHKEWH9UEKYHXABHUYJRQQDJREAA9999
Adress to send to binance: : NJOJDEFTMYLZZTEYLTMPTHWVQBJRRXXCCVMXPIIKEZCLRTNBVR9KBSLFZTTFAI9DCJKPOERKMIBYUY9GXMQXYZUK9B

thanks to all. greetings Toni 

iota-toni
i
Done. Finally my transaction has been confirmed. I have entered a new node and reattached. And then it works well. 
Is there a problem, when i deposited my iotas  at Binance? its a small amount. 
greetings Toni 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search