IOTA NOT CONFIRMING TRANSACTION SO I CAN DEPOSIT MY IOTA TO THE EXCHANGE OF MY CHOICE

IOTA NOT CONFIRMING TRANSACTION SO I CAN DEPOSIT MY IOTA TO THE...
Author
T
Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 

I have been attempting to send my IOTA to another exchange and for whatever reason it will not confirm. This has been going on for 4 days now. Very frustrating if you know what I mean. I am sending it from my IOTA wallet and the first one went through as 51i instead of 51Mi now I cannot seem to get my 51Mi sent to the exchange of my choice and IOTA will not confirm any of the transactions why is this?
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
TJ - 21 Feb 2018
Hello, 

I have been attempting to send my IOTA to another exchange and for whatever reason it will not confirm. This has been going on for 4 days now. Very frustrating if you know what I mean. I am sending it from my IOTA wallet and the first one went through as 51i instead of 51Mi now I cannot seem to get my 51Mi sent to the exchange of my choice and IOTA will not confirm any of the transactions why is this?

@TJ 
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the post.

Be sure to reattach/promote your pending transaction a few times per day, and switch hosts for each attempt. The transaction will eventually be confirmed.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search