reclaim iotas KEY_REUSE_OCT

Author
Silvia
Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
My return of iotas is still pending. I tried to make the claim but it seems that something I do not do well. Please, I have attached a word with a copy of the screens with all the process that I have done.
Winston, I would appreciate it if you can orient me if it's okay or I have to reinstate it again. I would appreciate it if you can tell me if you can read the attachment, because that is where everything is explained.
Attachments
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
@silsibe 
Thanks for the post. Would you mind copy/pasting the contents of the word document directly into a post here?

Edited Last Year by Winston
Silvia
Silvia
Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)Attached to Tangle (298 reputation)
Good afternoon, about the month of November, when downloading the new 2.5.4 version of the wallet, only part of the balance of my miotas appeared. I started generating many directions but nothing. The remaining miotas, more than half, did not appear.

In this address I verified that my balance had the iota foundation

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt
My home address on the page showed the category of KEY_REUSE_OCT
What I did was to open a new wallet, try to transfer the funds I had in the old to the new one. But the transaction was pending and never left.
So enter my old wallet in tools and reclaim tool.
There I have introduced my seed from the old wallet as requested, and the seed of the new one. It took a while but in the end the proof transaction was confirmed and the iotes that I had in the old one have been changed to the new one. The hash transaction is:
XOKKQFGWEVUOLA9AMAMBFTGDFVOSVUTFTCIZUACBWIUE9OHFAAFHPYSWRGI9XISXHAPJCTEYISFOA9999
I thought that when the IOTA Foundation returned the claims they would return my MIOTAS. But they have all returned and mine have not been
returned.
So I made the claim again on January 26, 2018 and I copy the screen with what I get:

Pulse in submit seed.

And it turns out that it is confirmed and sent. Then I get this

I get another transaction number and pulse promote

He tells me promoting and after a while

He tells me that the promotion is complete. But keep saying Reveal transaction is pending

I click on promote again and now it tells me to rejoin and there it stays and it does not happen.
I have tried several days to do the process again but I can not do it. I do not know if the first time was enough for me or I do not do it right. Please, can you help me?
I tried to get in touch with @Carpincho for speaking in Spanish in case we clarified more. But I have not been able to locate it. Then I tried it in discord, but I do not see anyone who speaks

Spanish that can help me. I tried to translate it as best I could. With all the screen copies. I do not know if it's okay, or something is missing and I have to do it all again.

Thanks

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Silvia - 21 Feb 2018
Good afternoon, about the month of November, when downloading the new 2.5.4 version of the wallet, only part of the balance of my miotas appeared. I started generating many directions but nothing. The remaining miotas, more than half, did not appear.

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt
What I did was to open a new wallet, try to transfer the funds I had in the old to the new one. But the transaction was pending and never left.
There I have introduced my seed from the old wallet as requested, and the seed of the new one. It took a while but in the end the proof transaction was confirmed and the iotes that I had in the old one have been changed to the new one. The hash transaction is:
XOKKQFGWEVUOLA9AMAMBFTGDFVOSVUTFTCIZUACBWIUE9OHFAAFHPYSWRGI9XISXHAPJCTEYISFOA9999
I thought that when the IOTA Foundation returned the claims they would return my MIOTAS. But they have all returned and mine have not been
returned.
So I made the claim again on January 26, 2018 and I copy the screen with what I get:

Pulse in submit seed.

He tells me that the promotion is complete. But keep saying Reveal transaction is pending

I click on promote again and now it tells me to rejoin and there it stays and it does not happen.
I have tried several days to do the process again but I can not do it. I do not know if the first time was enough for me or I do not do it right. Please, can you help me?
I tried to get in touch with @Carpincho for speaking in Spanish in case we clarified more. But I have not been able to locate it. Then I tried it in discord, but I do not see anyone who speaks

Spanish that can help me. I tried to translate it as best I could. With all the screen copies. I do not know if it's okay, or something is missing and I have to do it all again.

Thanks

@silsibe 
Thanks for the detailed post.

So the issue is that you need to get the proof transaction to confirm, and then you need to get the subsequent address confirmed as well. It looks like you're having trouble getting the proof transaction confirmed for some reason.

I'd recommend trying to complete the entire reclaim process once per day. If it takes to long to confirm on that second to last step, exit out and try again the next day with a different host. It'll eventually work.

There's a Spanish channel on the IOTA discord if that would be more helpful. Ask around in the General channel and they will tell you how to join the Spanish speaking channel.

Silvia
Silvia
[citar]
[segundo]Winston - 21 Feb 2018[/segundo]
[citar]
[segundo]Silvia - 21 Feb 2018[/segundo]

returned.

Pulse in submit seed.

Thanks

[/citar]

@silsibe 
Gracias por una publicación detallada.

Por lo tanto, el problema es que debe obtener la transacción de prueba para confirmar y, luego, debe obtener la dirección subsiguiente confirmada también. Parece que tiene problemas para confirmar la transacción de prueba por algún motivo.

Recomiendo tratar de completar todo el proceso de reclamo una vez por día. Si tarda mucho para confirmar en el segundo hasta el último paso, salga y vuelva a intentarlo al día siguiente con un host diferente. Eventualmente funcionará.

Hay un canal en español en la discordia de IOTA si eso fuera más útil. Pregunta en el canal general y te dirán cómo unirte al canal de habla hispana.

[/ citar]

1.Thanks Winston, I'll try and see if I can get it. I just did not know if I should keep trying or not.
Winston
Winston
Silvia - 22 Feb 2018
[citar]
[segundo]Winston - 21 Feb 2018[/segundo]
[citar]
[segundo]Silvia - 21 Feb 2018[/segundo]

returned.

Pulse in submit seed.

Thanks

[/citar]

@silsibe 
Gracias por una publicación detallada.

Por lo tanto, el problema es que debe obtener la transacción de prueba para confirmar y, luego, debe obtener la dirección subsiguiente confirmada también. Parece que tiene problemas para confirmar la transacción de prueba por algún motivo.

Recomiendo tratar de completar todo el proceso de reclamo una vez por día. Si tarda mucho para confirmar en el segundo hasta el último paso, salga y vuelva a intentarlo al día siguiente con un host diferente. Eventualmente funcionará.

Hay un canal en español en la discordia de IOTA si eso fuera más útil. Pregunta en el canal general y te dirán cómo unirte al canal de habla hispana.

[/ citar]

1.Thanks Winston, I'll try and see if I can get it. I just did not know if I should keep trying or not.

@silsibe 
Yep. You've got to keep going until you get both of those last two steps confirmed. (transaction proof and address)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search