Balance and funds missing in IOTA wallet

Author
k
posted Last Year
HELP
Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi

I have made transfer of 523 iota coins to my account on binance on the 2018-01-25 00:59:01. The transfer was pending for very long time. I see the balance in my binance wallet ( 0.000523) . the balance in my iota wallet is 0 now. Could you pls explain me what has happened. I use the same seed from the start to log in to my IOTA wallet. The seed was generated manually by myself.

I have attached the screenshot

Thank you

Konrad

HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
koniu - 16 Feb 2018
Hi

I have made transfer of 523 iota coins to my account on binance on the 2018-01-25 00:59:01. The transfer was pending for very long time. I see the balance in my binance wallet ( 0.000523) . the balance in my iota wallet is 0 now. Could you pls explain me what has happened. I use the same seed from the start to log in to my IOTA wallet. The seed was generated manually by myself.

I have attached the screenshot

Thank you

Konrad

@koniu 
Can you copy/paste the address and transaction hash here please? We can take a look at it together on a tangle explorer.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search