Reattaching

Author
M
Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey

Been waiting for a transaction to complete no for like 3 hours, I've re-attached it twice, but still no luck. Is this normal? Do I need to keep monitoring this, or will it complete by its own without forcing more re-attachments?

Moody1X
M
Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)Attached to Tangle (459 reputation)
I'm trying to get acquainted with how it all works. Trying to move funds from one wallet to another. Moved a value from the the sending wallet and it worked fine, then proceeded to send all remaining on the sending wallet to receiving wallet. I've tried changing the node several times and tried to 'promote' the transaction, but still nothing. Its been like 5 hours now, still nothing, not sure if this is normal. Just hope I haven't done anything wrong, hm..

Moody1X
M
No, sorry, to clarify, I have made 3 transactions from this wallet and its the third one thats still pending. First two were tests, and the third one to move remaining amount. If this matters that is..

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Moody1X - 16 Feb 2018
No, sorry, to clarify, I have made 3 transactions from this wallet and its the third one thats still pending. First two were tests, and the third one to move remaining amount. If this matters that is..

@Moody1X 
You're doing everything correctly, from the sounds of it. Reattach/promote the pending transaction a few times per day to expedite confirmation. It's normal for transactions to sometimes take hours to days before getting a confirmation.

Thanks for checking in.

Moody1X
M
Thanks again for your support Winston!
Just had no idea it could take days for it to finish since first two transactions only took 10-20 min.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search