Server running (24 core/100GB RAM, running 24/7) looking for neighbours

Author
a
Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
would like to run a headless full node here in Malta and are looking for neighbours.
Regards
Stefan
Crash030
C
Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)
aloaha - 10 Feb 2018
Hello,
would like to run a headless full node here in Malta and are looking for neighbours.
Regards
Stefan

Hello

i search neighbors

my Adresse:

udp://iota-bz.ddns.net:14600

please send my your Adresse

thanks
aloaha
a
Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (98 reputation)
Crash030 - 11 Feb 2018
aloaha - 10 Feb 2018
Hello,
Regards
Stefan

Hello

i search neighbors

my Adresse:

udp://iota-bz.ddns.net:14600

please send my your Adresse

thanks

hello,

thank you very much. Will contact you as soon I am in the office.

Regards
Stefan
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search