Search neighbours for my bare metal full node (6c / 32go ram / SSD) located in France

Search neighbours for my bare metal full node (6c / 32go ram / SSD)...
Author
k
Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi 
I'm searching neighbours for my bare metal full node (6c / 32go ram / SSD) located in France
a.
a
Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)
Hi. I sent you a private message.
Erik
E
Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)
I am also searching for neighbors for my new node and have sent PM to both of you.

Crash030
C
Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (112 reputation)
kapsteur - 1 Feb 2018
Hi 
I'm searching neighbours for my bare metal full node (6c / 32go ram / SSD) located in France

Hello

i search neighbours:

my Adresse:

udp://iota-bz.ddns.net:14600

please send me your ip Adresse

Thanks.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic