Updated List of Stolen Addresses

Author
Y
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Winston,

@Winston can you give me some advice waht to do?

Regards Yusuf
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
krisk4461 - 8 Feb 2018
Winston - 8 Feb 2018
krisk4461 - 8 Feb 2018
Hi,
Newbie here too. I had fund until last week and I am hoping that my fund is missing due to the recent snapshot. But, how do I check that? I don't even know what address to check at for my Light Wallet?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kris

@krisk4461 
Hey Kris, thanks for the post and welcome to the community.

Go ahead and generate a handful of addresses and your balance will reappear.

Hi Winston,
I have been trying that since last night. So far I have generated almost 50 addresses and still haven't seen the fund.
I am not even sure that my fund is stolen. I have been trying to move the fund to Binance for several weeks and wasn't able to get confirmation so hadn't moved. I noticed that on Jan 19th, fund was moved. So, is that a sign of fund being stolen or finally those funds got moved to my Binance? I haven't seen the fund in my Binance account though.

Kri

@krisk4461 
Sorry, I thought it was clear in our previous correspondence that your balance had been stolen. The outgoing transaction from your address on January 19 was neither conducted by you nor was it sent to an address which your seed generates. Unfortunately, this means that those funds are now gone. Sorry to see this.

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Yusuf Ziya Bodur - 8 Feb 2018
Hi all,

I have seen my adress in the stolen list. Thanks.
But my question is I would like to start also a legal process.
Make it sense or the commudity do that for all us here?

Many thanks and regards
Yusuf

@yusuf 
Hey Yusuf, thanks for checking in. The legal processions are up to individual community members, and I have nothing to do with any of that. There are some people posting information about that in the "Call to action" thread, so feel free to join up with others who are in your same jurisdiction if you'd like.

Meti
M
Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)
[Zitat]
[b] Yusuf Ziya Bodur - 8. Februar 2018 [/ b]
Hallo zusammen,

ich habe meine Adresse in der gestohlenen Liste gesehen. Vielen Dank.
Aber meine Frage ist, ich möchte auch einen rechtlichen Prozess starten.
Macht es Sinn oder die Kommdität das für uns alle hier?

Vielen Dank und Grüße
Yusuf
[/Zitat]

Meti
M
Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)Attached to Tangle (240 reputation)
Hallo ,
Alle zusammen.

Gestohlen IOTA sind an diese Adresse gegangen.
AWRDUKLMLMMGOKRCBSFONLYAQAJWIGORXGWKGBQNQISLWULLVUVCOBUZMNQCDKSBAULCUFRIEHGKAVJVXREAUKQOFC 135.5Miota 
Grüss Meti

streetshowdown
s
Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)
@Winston

Could you please help me to find out where my IOTAs are?

My balance is currently zero and I guess someone took my IOTAs.

BTW my SEED was made with Keypass offline

Latest address with balance:
VPKF9VQCJUQWJJGULZSOBJDPSNKVEVVSPKYPGWFLGXVLGAZRISSJMBETXZGPUDRYYQFF9AFNIPYGQHNUB

The following transaction was not made by myself: January 27, 2018 23:56:03

I appreciate your support
Winston
Winston
streetshowdown - 10 Feb 2018
@Winston

Could you please help me to find out where my IOTAs are?

My balance is currently zero and I guess someone took my IOTAs.

BTW my SEED was made with Keypass offline

Latest address with balance:
VPKF9VQCJUQWJJGULZSOBJDPSNKVEVVSPKYPGWFLGXVLGAZRISSJMBETXZGPUDRYYQFF9AFNIPYGQHNUB

The following transaction was not made by myself: January 27, 2018 23:56:03

I appreciate your support

@streetshowdown 
Thanks for posting, and welcome to the community.

Unfortunately, if you weren't the one who sent the outgoing transaction, and its destination address isn't generated by your seed(s), those funds are gone.

Do you remember where you downloaded the IOTA wallet from?

streetshowdown
s
Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)
@Winston

I don´t understand how they get my seed, I created the seed offline with keypass and my PC was also brand new. Thank you for your confirmation, now I know there are definitely gone!

The wallet was downloaded here:
https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases

and Keypass here:
https://keepass.info/

Best wishes,
Winston
Winston
streetshowdown - 11 Feb 2018
@Winston

I don´t understand how they get my seed, I created the seed offline with keypass and my PC was also brand new. Thank you for your confirmation, now I know there are definitely gone!

The wallet was downloaded here:
https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases

and Keypass here:
https://keepass.info/

Best wishes,

I'm not sure then. There are a thousand different intricate ways that computer security can be compromised, and since I'm not an expert in that area I won't be of much use in speculating about it. Regardless, sorry to see your situation. 

Zico
Z
Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)
I just copy my reply from the other thread also here since I don't know which is the most recent one!

570.439181 Mi Stolen

FROM (My) Address: GOBNLXIBKYNJQPSBCIVA9PBOEDVTOMNGHSYDXUCNEWFGRNVGPALPEXAXQHDMSRDBDJXNMBKTATJX9QAJCVNVPORQAW

TO: GOBNLXIBKYNJQPSBCIVA9PBOEDVTOMNGHSYDXUCNEWFGRNVGPALPEXAXQHDMSRDBDJXNMBKTATJX9QAJCVNVPORQAW

HASH: OPOKKADVYGKZPLUZ9YZQMMAPBBB9BFQBLAZYTVLVSTYQZJWOTLY9G99FBXPXADPVNDYFXMSMQRFD99999

Seed created via iotaseed.io ... Was one of my first cryptos and all the official information told me to create the seed with the wallet (that option was no longer available). So i checked Youtube and posts and found it. In restrospect of course my fault but the wallet was just such a pain in the a$% that I was stupid with my lack of experience back then.

FeelsBadMan

bonfi
b
Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)
Can anyone advise me how to claim my IOTA back? Ive tried emailing IOTA tried filling in the google online form but still waiting for permission from the owner, and seem to find all doors closed everywhere.
Any info would be appreciated

Thanks
Winston
Winston
bonfi - 18 Feb 2018
Can anyone advise me how to claim my IOTA back? Ive tried emailing IOTA tried filling in the google online form but still waiting for permission from the owner, and seem to find all doors closed everywhere.

Thanks

@bonfi 
Are you attempting to reclaim an old balance? Can you post the address please?

bonfi
b
Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)
Winston - 18 Feb 2018
bonfi - 18 Feb 2018

Thanks

@bonfi 
Are you attempting to reclaim an old balance? Can you post the address please?

Hi Winston 

Yes I am a balance which was withdrawn from my wallet without me knowing.
Below are the details as they appear in History tab this one being when transfer was confirmed.
There are two others which status said pending before this final one was confirmed
Hope you can be of help.
*************************************************************************************************

30/01/2018 13:01
Hash: F9FXFJGSDUXWINYXDEABMPCAKWWCZEYV9UWZPHIVNYDOUAIHDUMAMZQYSPLPUUNFUZTQZFAPBCSUZ9999

TO:    VF   PEAW9QABZDXECP9Y9KH9MNNXWOWLLNDYJGFBTGODGTBKKSHEMTKURFIMIBUTTCKHXCRKITXYNNCTGGBSXZHHTVJ9ZW
43.4+ Mi
FROM:     YHVJBR9TBXZ9OFPPIKLWZYRNA9QMYNGSRSZMZNW9YXTGQZJBVOLZLFGPRGLVHWJGGNICZAAFWOWUTRUWBEOBAXFSRY
-43.4+ Mi
                 YHVJBR9TBXZ9OFPPIKLWZYRNA9QMYNGSRSZMZNW9YXTGQZJBVOLZLFGPRGLVHWJGGNICZAAFWOWUTRUWBEOBAXFSRY
Persistence: Confirmed

Awaiting your reply

Kindest Regards

Winston
Winston
@bonfi 
Thanks for posting. There's nothing that I can do, as I'm just a bystander the same as you. Hopefully the community continues to rally together and move toward linking up their local law enforcement departments to optimize the likelihood of catching the thief.

bonfi
b
Winston - 21 Feb 2018
@bonfi 
Thanks for posting. There's nothing that I can do, as I'm just a bystander the same as you. Hopefully the community continues to rally together and move toward linking up their local law enforcement departments to optimize the likelihood of catching the thief.

Thanks Winston let's hope for the best and that we can at least recover what was lost by many of us.
iotahessen
i
troowala
t
Address Stolen From :
HPDIZHJSPGVEFZBZWJQJKQMPVSGHGWXEWBMWU99MPXOODDSTMNTIETXLPELIMZYW9LIERDZKZXHRWFSAYGIEJRP9TB

Address Stolen By :
YYJBBLCEPVSOELBELHMRBQWMEKHVUTECTEUUGQELLOQNHNNUPXIFIYQWSFTQANWLVBUOXCSQ9EGJRERPWQTCTPFVQW

Amount : 1613 Mi

TX Hash
JAMGCGOSSCQAWJU9PUZXDVYBOWVLBETCWTFQIRFZBY9KKPXRMNOYNJYYKSPX9IQIDIZIO9JSOUQSA9999
troowala
t
Address Stolen From :
HPDIZHJSPGVEFZBZWJQJKQMPVSGHGWXEWBMWU99MPXOODDSTMNTIETXLPELIMZYW9LIERDZKZXHRWFSAYGIEJRP9TB

Address Stolen By :
YYJBBLCEPVSOELBELHMRBQWMEKHVUTECTEUUGQELLOQNHNNUPXIFIYQWSFTQANWLVBUOXCSQ9EGJRERPWQTCTPFVQW

Amount : 1613 Mi

TX Hash
JAMGCGOSSCQAWJU9PUZXDVYBOWVLBETCWTFQIRFZBY9KKPXRMNOYNJYYKSPX9IQIDIZIO9JSOUQSA9999
jromfo
j
Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)
Hello,
I purchased 230Mi back in March, and just tried to open with my seed and it says 0 balance. I generated close to 100 addresses and attached them to the tangle, and used multiple nodes.
However, where this is different, is in the transfer history, a day after the funds were deposited to DDZMFSOKQQDOAWOBBRTWXQMWGPNBBSZJKZXPIRGRKDBWHNBPJGTJZTMTSQANUTQTCKAOLBYFUFYAMTJMZUNHTTBZOW
it shows they were sent to:
LDTBGXN9KXLNWFJNEJQFSKCWESOBWXUOIHIZEVGRLRQZQOSSRMDZHOVFQN9SXICZRHXGFJQCXZGXZGKPWTID9RJVXW
Hash:
VRTLGAC9PHFQLTVYJSMSFAZCMURPAYOZUPUXGGBRQUXBLAIVMSJGBBACPUPHWAVBF9DNPKIZPBBPZ9999
Following this trail, it seems like the IOTA’s were moved around and eventually converted to USD.
Any help or direction would be appreciated

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
jromfo - 20 Jun 2018
Hello,
I purchased 230Mi back in March, and just tried to open with my seed and it says 0 balance. I generated close to 100 addresses and attached them to the tangle, and used multiple nodes.
However, where this is different, is in the transfer history, a day after the funds were deposited to DDZMFSOKQQDOAWOBBRTWXQMWGPNBBSZJKZXPIRGRKDBWHNBPJGTJZTMTSQANUTQTCKAOLBYFUFYAMTJMZUNHTTBZOW
it shows they were sent to:
LDTBGXN9KXLNWFJNEJQFSKCWESOBWXUOIHIZEVGRLRQZQOSSRMDZHOVFQN9SXICZRHXGFJQCXZGXZGKPWTID9RJVXW
Hash:
VRTLGAC9PHFQLTVYJSMSFAZCMURPAYOZUPUXGGBRQUXBLAIVMSJGBBACPUPHWAVBF9DNPKIZPBBPZ9999
Following this trail, it seems like the IOTA’s were moved around and eventually converted to USD.
Any help or direction would be appreciated

Hi @jromfo,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

I don’t think your coins ended up on an exchange yet. They got mixed with other funds from different addresses and ended up here on May 9th: https://thetangle.org/address/JJGXUUXBGNZWYU9UPQ9HXBCCWGVPSNQJAAESSN9ILGYKEBYHSKNTQQPSNCGTT9NWKESZNOMTVAURJOOLZ
I find it a bit odd that it all adds up to exactly 1 Gi.
However, if you haven’t made that transaction you’ve posted, then somebody else did it. Can you remember how you’ve created your seed?

Unfortunately, there’s not much you could do now, except file a claim with your local (cybercrime) police and hope that the thief gets caught. 
If that ever happens, you will have to provide proof that those stolen coins belong to you.
So even if you don't want to involve the police, please make sure to keep your seed and all evidence of where your bought your coins from and where you sent them to afterwards (for example safe your trade history and your withdrawal history from your Bitfinex account or wherever you purchased your coins).

I'm sorry that you've lost your funds.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search