Please Help , All my Miota have disappeared

Author
A
posted Last Year
HELP
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear team,

on 23. January 2018 transferred from my Binance account to my IOTA-wallet (230 miota). The transaction was successfully completed, so I afterwards logged me out. ( i created my own seed ) After few minutes, I logged me in, to chek, if the transaction was successful, and everything was fine. But unfurtunately, today after checking my account/wallet, I realised that all amount of IOTA, which were transferred, have disappeared. Even in my transaction history I can't see anything (it shows 0). It looks like that I have a new wallet without any transactions/history.

Please help me to solve the issue.

I really hope to hear from you very soon.

Best regards,
HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
AntonS - 30 Jan 2018
Dear team,

on 23. January 2018 transferred from my Binance account to my IOTA-wallet (230 miota). The transaction was successfully completed, so I afterwards logged me out. ( i created my own seed ) After few minutes, I logged me in, to chek, if the transaction was successful, and everything was fine. But unfurtunately, today after checking my account/wallet, I realised that all amount of IOTA, which were transferred, have disappeared. Even in my transaction history I can't see anything (it shows 0). It looks like that I have a new wallet without any transactions/history.

Best regards,

@AntonS
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community.

Generate some addresses and your balance will re-appear

AntonS
A
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Winston - 30 Jan 2018
AntonS - 30 Jan 2018
Dear team,

Best regards,

@AntonS

thank you for your quick response.
what exactly needs to be done?
should i make a new wallet seed?
can you please run me over the necessary steps.

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
AntonS - 30 Jan 2018
Winston - 30 Jan 2018
AntonS - 30 Jan 2018
Dear team,

Best regards,

@AntonS

thank you for your quick response.
what exactly needs to be done?
should i make a new wallet seed?
can you please run me over the necessary steps.

@AntonS
Go ahead and follow these simple steps:
https://forum.helloiota.com/1587/Steps-if-your-balance-is-Available

No need to make a new seed.

AntonS
A
Thank you @Winston it Works .. You saved my Day Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search